DX  » Community » Reviews » Glamorous Crystal 925 Silver Earrings (Heart Design)
Sort by:
19 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5811 (58%)
  • 4 Star:326 (32%)
  • 3 Star:51 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:51 (5%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

95% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    bad quality

posted by damovsky on 05/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    it looks quite good as on the photo. It's very atractive kind of earrings. Crystals looks nice
    Cons:
    I received 3 pieces of that earrings and there are about 3 crystals in each box that are separated, i.e. some crystals are miss...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very nice

posted by Josect on 02/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    They are really nice, have a very good quality even for a gift. They look like they are purchased at a jewelry store. They are much cheaper than a shop charge you for the appearance.
    Cons:
    In the box that that came is not appropriate for a gift, but if you're looking for gift boxes, can make a stunning gift for a v...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Seems like a $$$ JEWELRY!

posted by PROCALIBER on 01/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    . INCREDIBLE BEAUTY! I used to ordered some jewells-like items here in DX and the staff wich choice this items ALWAYS surprises me, A LOT. .
    Cons:
    . Just one thing on the Build Quality rating, thanks to a missing cristal-like gem, wich fell out on the floor. I found it and ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    VERY Beutiful

posted by ralvarenga on 10/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is the most beautiful earrings ever bought. My wife loved the gift Using this every day. Combines with all the clothes. Very strong and beautiful Este é o brinco mais lindo que já comprei. Minha esposa adorou o presente Esta usando todos os d...
    Cons:
    I found nothing to speak of against. The only thing is one of the qu ... let's rock but it was misused Não encontrei nada ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really very beautiful

posted by ralvarenga on 07/29/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very nice. Ideal gift for girlfriends, wives, etc.. The quality is impressive, especially if you think about the price. Muito bonito. Presente ideal para namoradas, esposas, etc. A qualidade impressiona, principalmente se for pensar no preço.
    Cons:
    I had no problem with the earring. one of the stones came loose, but it was my fault. Não tive nenhum problema com o brinc...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    heartshaped and sparkly

posted by adindavdb on 07/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    were one of the first pairs of earrings i bought of of dealextreme. Man was I pleased! They're cheap, they sparkle like crazy and they're not to heavy so my ears don't ache after wearing them all day. I ordered an extra pair for my mom, she wears them all t...
    Cons:
    no cons at all, they're cheap and pretty
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really nice pair of shiny earrings!

posted by Cecastri on 06/02/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Comes with the usual blue base and trnsparent top box, so you can give these as a gift, you can wrap them with no problems. - They are really shiny, really glamorous, since they are named "designer" this should be some kind of famous piece of je...
    Cons:
    - Not really, any con.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    They are precious

posted by sirjacker on 05/19/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    They are precious, they are buying my girlfriend a gift and loves. Their quality is very high, are beautiful and above all are a bargain. I recommend it to everyone, came in an elegant gift box. You do not give any type of allergy. Good quality. Good price....
    Cons:
    The box could be of better quality.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    They look great for the price

posted by alexlfm on 04/19/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I got these as a gift for my mother for her birthday. She loved them and was very happy with them and she even wears them with some of her crystal pieces and they look great. - Look good ( They sparkle nicely) - Very Inexpensive compared to a store - Mak...
    Cons:
    Although they look quite nice there are a couple of downsides to them. - The box they come in is very cheep. You really need t...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cute but a bit big

posted by Mizzmanderz on 04/05/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The earrrings are quite cute. for less than four bucks I think there isnt much i can complain about. They look like shiny gems they dont look that cheap The fit like normal earrings =)
    Cons:
    They come in a crappy plastic box so you might want to repackage if your plannig to give them away. they are a tad bit big fo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections