Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- easy to adjust the head strap to comfortably fit your head size
- can adjust direction of light from what you are looking at to what you are working on with your hands
- compact, so it won't obstruct your way if you are going through tight areas
- light, so will be easy to wear for extended periods
- nicely made (but obviously not top quality)
- did not see any difference between 1w and 3w settings
- dark spot in center of light
- you can actually adjust the direction of the light to point directly into your eyes - this would be blinding.
- red flashing lights are very bright and are of limited use - perhaps at a party or if you are laying wounded by the side of the road and need medical attention
- one of the springs in the battery clip was loose when I received the unit and I had to fiddle around with it a bit to get the battery to contact properly.
- other people have commented on the type of the LED - I don't know how to identify them so can't say what type is in the unit I received
Nicely made, bright headlamp that easy to adjust both for your head size and also the direction of the lamp when you are wearing it.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.