• Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lovely pig light

posted by 166pallara on 10/02/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I love this little pig-light! It weight next to nothing and seems really cheap (well, it is really cheap, not even 50 euro cents). I think i'm going to get some more really soon with my next order. It is really bright and the heart shaped button is very eas...
    Cons:
    Being so cheap has some downsides: the plastic is very cheap and even looks cheap and fragile in my hands, plus I doubt that th...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap batteries for all your needs!

posted by 166pallara on 09/30/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These batteries are really cheap, just thing that here one costs 2€ and if you get a premium brand, it costs twice that. For less than that price you get 20! And all of them worked. They get used on a kitchen scale (it takes 2 and is a battery hog!) and the...
    Cons:
    There are absolutely no cons! All the batteries worked fine when I got it. The only thing I can complain, as always is the long...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great phones for my ears!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I got two pair of these earbuds as I was confident about their quality after I saw them while I was at friend's house. They're stylish and can hold two sizes of silicone plugs that are included, the sound shielding is fair and can help in keeping the volume...
    Cons:
    I can't say anything against this! Only maybe that the cable could have been 20 cm longer. Otherwise, they pass my tests.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap nice earbuds

Pros:
    I loved this stuff, for the price they're unbeatable! The sound quality is average but in a crowded bus, who cares about that? I could always use my Sony headphones but those are heavy and bulky plus, with those I'd look nerd, better reserve them for indoor...
    Cons:
    The bad thing is that after only 4 month they broke, the left one stopped sounding so I just threw them away, not good for the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A nice cheap external box

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This little box is great! I got it for my old hard disk as I didn't want to waste it. It's very easy to assemble and the two little screws make sure that I can't pop the enclosure open by accident. A little screw driver is included. Windows recognized immed...
    Cons:
    Even if on the box says so, there's no driver cd for windows 98 but it's quite easy to get a generic driver for usb drives. The...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections