• Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good simple headlamp

posted by 2010laohu on 07/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    "Water resistant", sealed unit (the whole front of it pops off (2 piece construction). So would stand up to wearing in rain, getting a bit wet. But it is genuine nite ize, and good quality. Comes with 2 sets of batteries.
    Cons:
    Price. There are more powerful, cheaper headlamps on DX.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good keyboard, like VAIO

posted by 2010laohu on 06/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The low profile keys are comfortable to use. If you like using MAC or VAIO keyboard you will like this. The build quality is very good, I am typing all day at work and I prefer this keyboard over HP, Microsoft keyboards. The white parts underneath the keyb...
    Cons:
    The silver part is not metal like the MAC keyboard. If this was metal, it would be better. However the silver part seems quite ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good design but mine broke quickly

posted by 2010laohu on 02/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the adjustment mechanism is toothed, that's why I got this one, sick of other ones (flexible neck type or ball-joint type) working themselves loose and my phone pointing at the ground. the adjustment mechanism is really good and never worked itself loose. ...
    Cons:
    the suction cup seemed to get looser and looser on mine after a few weeks of being on the windshield. eventually it would not s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap and nice color

posted by 2010laohu on 02/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    love the color. Silicone is stretchy so convenient to take off and put on. Great for gym, beach, anywhere you want to take the time but don't want to bring your phone or expensive watch.
    Cons:
    exposed back could be annoying on the skin after a while. Also I don't think it will be waterproof at all
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    qt and interesting desk item

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The grassy texture is very beautiful to look at and is relaxing for the eye. People are attracted to it when they come to your desk, interested in it & want to touch it.
    Cons:
    When it arrived many of the grass hairs had come loose and I needed to brush it off before putting it on the desk. Sometimes it...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    beautiful outside but bad quality inside

Pros:
    Really is made out of laminated bamboo. Mine looked just like the picture but without the logo. Very cute and distinctive.
    Cons:
    I used it for a day at home and a day at work. The main problem with this mouse is its inability to work properly (especially m...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality, qt, very small

Pros:
    The qq design is good quality, metal and enamel, and overall the usb is very small.
    Cons:
    Because this is the thin style usb (not a full usb plug) it is possible to insert it the wrong way. Actually it's quite easy to...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good replacement for incandescent bulb

posted by 2010laohu on 12/29/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Bright, the photo someone uploaded is a good comparison. The arms are spring-loaded and show as a star pattern as you can see. The effect is even better at night. If you have a car with round brake lights is best so all the arms can expand evenly. There ...
    Cons:
    The black plastic base piece is quite weak and also a tight fit in all the bulbs I have installed. This is on several different...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    love ultrafire

posted by 2010laohu on 09/07/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Accepts common AAA batteries. Where I am these are way cheaper than CR123 and available everywhere. Depending on where you live, this may or may not be an issue for you. Strong, solid feel to it, like a sku.10853 Ultrafire C2 but the body is fatter and heav...
    Cons:
    The switch on the back is smaller than standard 14mm switch so I can't change it out for an orange or green one.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best value AA flashlight on DX

posted by 2010laohu on 07/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Brightest AA flashlight I have ever come across, amazing price. Love these UltraFire brand, glass lens, aluminum reflector, good build quality. Half the size of a mini-mag and comes with a free pouch. I was expecting the pouch to be quite cheap and nasty, ...
    Cons:
    Would have loved to see a HA-III version of this
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections