• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent 501b combo

posted by 300ZXTT on 02/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap. I like the satin finish these hosts have been coming in lately. good size. beam seems to have a little better transition from hot-spot to flood area than my R2. Doesn't get hot at all on my Trustfire 18650 and runs for hours.
    Cons:
    Same cons as any 501b host. Not top notch quality, but good enough for the price I guess. Need to add a little grease to the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One heck of a laser!

posted by 300ZXTT on 08/02/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Man this thing is bright! Shines really far, and easy to see at night, even the beam. Came in a nice box with small manual and batteries. Good size, easy to hold, and has a clip for your shirt pocket if needed. Uses 2 AAA batteries that you can get anywhere.
    Cons:
    Mine starts bright, but seems to dim A LOT after some use. Output drops as it warms up, and sometimes it flickers like there's...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice light for the price

posted by 300ZXTT on 08/02/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    hard to beat it for the price. with some good rechargeable cr123's, this thing is as bright or brighter than my surefire. glass lens- doesn't distort and melt like my surefire plastic lens has from too much heat. clicky switch - I get tired of the moment...
    Cons:
    the ones I have ordered have not come with an o-ring on the bezel where it threads down holding the bulb assembly in. I have h...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good charger for the price

posted by 300ZXTT on 05/30/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It does what it's supposed to do- charge batteries. It's small, simple, and charges my 3.7V trustfires in about 1.5-2hours.
    Cons:
    It seems to drain batteries if you leave them in it after charging. I went to get my spare set out when the ones in my flashli...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    WOW! Perfect fit in my G2 and looks great!

posted by 300ZXTT on 02/11/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Half the price of a new SF P60 bulb, and brighter! Throws a beam really far, hard to believe it's LED. White light (maybe with a little blue), makes the original P60 look really yellow. Wide voltage range for use with just about any battery setup.
    Cons:
    The head of my G2 started getting warm after about 5-6 minutes of continuous use. Not real bad, but I wouldn't think it would ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections