• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by 52125 on 03/09/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    So much cheaper than my local electronics shop, well worth the wait of shipping! I also have a solid 2.5mm to 3.5mm, and I prefer this one as it has a right angled connector and works very well with my phone.
    Cons:
    Build quality is not the best. Some of the wire is exposed from within the plastic cover but it still works. Wire feels a bit...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A great Item

posted by 52125 on 03/02/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The item is exactly what it says it is, it has almost every head that you could ever need. This item is of a very high build quality and I can not believe that it is being sold for such a low price. The item is a bit small but the grip on it is very good ...
    Cons:
    I can not think of any apart from one thing which is not so much of a con, the item is quite small, but saying that, the grip i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful

posted by 52125 on 03/02/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    They are cheap, what more can be said, they work out at about only a few pence each (UK). They are useful for making custom length network wires when standard ones are not useable.
    Cons:
    Plastic a little poor, it seems a little bit brittle, but maybe that is just me. I can also see that the little tab on top migh...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections