• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great but some weird things

posted by 5252525111 on 07/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -makes 1 usb into 10, can't complain - no huge speed reductions - does the job - The power adapter included has 2 Amp, that can supply several devices simultaneity, and is 100-240v and 50/60Hz (like a cel adapter);
    Cons:
    If the device is plugged in the hub, you don`t need a led shining for each of the 10 USB ports
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    does the job

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small, does what it should, no sound loss. Great price compared to the pieces I can get here. Shipped perfectly. Even though I didn't like much the build quality it works perfectly Compact, light weight and easy to pack
    Cons:
    Didn't like the connectors very much. Seems frail. The build quality could be better
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works fine

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - its cheap! - it looks cool! - it came really quick!
    Cons:
    - damaged my knife - can definitly get better sharpeners from a specialty store, but not this cheap -THe stone chips off far ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    intresting

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Really nice shape and look - Curbed blade is really good for cutting packages and ropes - Good grip - Can be held down- and upwards - Absolutely solid build - It looks good (who doesn't like camo) - can easily cut rope
    Cons:
    my only issue is that you have to force it to lock open. and ocne it's open the body is what locks it into place, which makes i...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great buy

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    under $5 for a hdmi v1.4, it is a bargain. It works great with everything i've connected it to. Great quality video and audio at 1080p. Good length at 1.5m, perfect for connecting everyday devices
    Cons:
    Nothing at all, everything works fine. There are no faults with the cable through close inspection
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ok product

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - Good sound quality - real stereo - easy to use -worked fine with my ipod and my brother iphone -really good for it's price considering i see them selling for $15 at best buy.
    Cons:
    - issues setting clock and keeping it to stay on time, but not important to the main use of the product
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT

Pros:
    - works great for xbox - worked good to connect laptop to tv or any hd capable monitor. - definitly worth it for the price alone - works with everything i've tried with no issue
    Cons:
    - there are none that i found, it's a great overall product that does the job for an amazing price
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good

posted by 5252525111 on 04/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    it's a really good product. you can stick it on any chain. got alot of complements from my friends saying they liked it, and they all asked me where i got it.
    Cons:
    no cons as of yet. it hasn't started fadeing yet so thats a good sign.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cd issue

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    works verywell with all xbox controllers. the price of the product is really good. simple to use once you install the drivers
    Cons:
    the cd that comes with it for the drivers does not fit in my laptop cd drive. (it's to small) had issues finding drivers onlin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    lol

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    they are awesome at makeing a room smell. great for it's price considering i've seen them for more.
    Cons:
    out of the 10 that came with it i had 2 that didn't go off, but still good for it's price. other then that this is a great buy...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections