• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Is Perfect!

posted by 79137913 on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it has Stainless steel construction Professional design and appearance Ships in a 2-pack format -- perfect to pass around the extra one as a gift 11 Features as follows: Can Opener Knife Edge Screwdriver Ruler Bottle Opener 4 Position Wrench Butterfly Scre...
    Cons:
    The Screwdriver is too gross And The can opener, i just do not know how to use it, i only can make a hole in the can XD
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect!

posted by 79137913 on 04/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well made, compact and durable. I like it because it not make to much noise when ringing. I like the colour and all the buttons are very soft and well made. Its great that it has a redial button!!!
    Cons:
    The headset of th e lin e telephon e (2.5mm) is very cheap, the microphon e do not works well. i can't think another con
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really cheap and good quality

posted by 79137913 on 09/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    very good product works great with the breadboard and caters to my electronica and arduino projects
    Cons:
    I would like to come more and less long cables are all very small but useful
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really cheap and good quality

Pros:
    It's the Arduino Uno at a fraction of the price locally. The board is neat and all the solder points are clean. All components look to be placed accurately. I cannot fault the construction. If you're worried about this being a dodgy one I can say that mine ...
    Cons:
    Not really a con but I'm listing it here as this is the reason I rated ease of use at a 3. The Arduino can be a lot of fun if y...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best choice RC car that you can buy!

Pros:
    Amazing car with lights and reverse!. The car its really fast in relation to its tiny size. you can chrarge it for a few minutes and enjoy a lot more! drive.You can make circuits jumps or whatever you want .. I drop it from 1.5m a lot of times and the car i...
    Cons:
    The problems that i found with this is the range is so limited about 5 m radiusand the direcction, my rc controller dont work v...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really awesome!!!

Pros:
    It's really Good... 9 of his 11 tools are useful! It looks nice. it fits perfectly on my wallet Very good quality. The knife its very useful! The saw its very useful and works great.
    Cons:
    It's look like a weapon for some people :P if you dont keep it on the envelope it will damage your wallet or poket. can hurt y...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Its good

posted by 79137913 on 12/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It works! It looks good, its cute. Its really cheap. It get hot really fast. It fits good on hand.
    Cons:
    Bad build quality. Does not work with big plastic bags. the back button its really fragile. the batteries get hot, i it seems t...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections