• Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Item

posted by A1403 on 12/14/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Comes in a two-pack - Comes with a small cleaning cloth for removing any dust from the screen before application - Does what it's made for, protectors the precious screen of my iPhone 3G - Good price. I cannot believe that my local stores make such a prof...
    Cons:
    - A bit hard to put on the iPhone flawlessly. I found that there were air bubbles and dust getting trapped under the screen pro...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I bought three of these

Pros:
    - Nice color - Elegant - Looks very expensive - Leather - Very cheap, my local stores sell these for up to 10 times the price of DX - Comes with belt-clip
    Cons:
    - No hole for a headphone jack - The hole for the camera did not completely match up with the camera of the iPhone - Does not f...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty cool gadget

Pros:
    - Charges both AA and AAA batteries - LEDS indicate whether or not the battery is completely charged yet - Has removable cover on top of the USB - It charges the batteries of my wireless mouse and keyboard. - Still works if you plug it into a USB to AC ada...
    Cons:
    - Very bulky I find that there is too much plastic on this charger that does not need to be there - Speed of charging
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    'Works on alot more than just the PSP

Pros:
    - The price. I could not find a screwdriver like this anywhere for such a price. This is cheaper than buying 2 gumballs from a machine! - Fits in the PSP 1000 ( fat ) and the PSP 2000 ( slim ). - Very lightweight feels somewhat nice in your hands
    Cons:
    - Grip is not too great this does not have grips on it like a lot of the other precision screwdrivers - Very small might be a ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does it's Job

Pros:
    - 2 in 1 cable, so you can use the USB cable without the charger for basically anything else that you can hook up to the computer (mp3s, gps, phone etc ) - Pretty strong and durable - Fantastic price - Charges my Sony GPS ( Which also uses the same charger ...
    Cons:
    - The USB and the charger are pretty close together, so it makes it a little tricky to plug in the USB and the charger to your ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Quality !

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Good quality - Fits both PSPs, the slim and the fat - Comes with a small cleaning cloth that can be used to remove all dust from the screen before applying the protector - Protects your screen from scratches - Pretty good price comparing to other retail s...
    Cons:
    - About 1mm to small on each of the sides - Hard to install perfectly. It took me about 10 minutes just to get it on without an...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Didn't expect what I received!

Pros:
    - Sound Quality. These headphones cant play at a very loud volume and still have an amazing bass level. - Price You can find headphones in your local stores, that are not even as good as these, for about 2-4 times the price. - Wire I like that the wire is...
    Cons:
    - Ear buds The plastic earbuds that are included with these headphones are not too comfortable. They feel very cheap in my ears.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Replacement Battery

Pros:
    - Looks like the original Sony battery - Really nice price for a replacement - Comes in a box, not in just a little bag like the Pandora battery does - Mine came with a 30% charge, so it worked right out of the box - Works to power on the PSP 2000 as well
    Cons:
    - Build quality is not too great - Stickers/labels on the back of the battery are in Chinese - Did not completely fit in the PS...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not as good as I thought..

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Looks close to the original - Fits in the PSP Slim - Easy to install ( Just a matter of removing about 5 screws and replacing it )
    Cons:
    - Build quality. This is a replacement and nothing but it. If yours is broken you have no other choice. - Mine arrived broken ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the Job... but not too well..

Pros:
    - Good build quality - Comes in a box - Works just like an original Component Cable - Good video quality and signal - Cheap comparing to what my local stores sell this item for - Gold plated tips
    Cons:
    - The length. Cable is very short and will probably not reach from you to the TV unless your TV is a desk or very close to some...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections