• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Watch with rhinestones

posted by A2013 on 08/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The watch is beautiful and exuberant! Despite the size of the machine is very delicate and has details like rhinestones and pearlescent display which gives it a fashion style.
    Cons:
    Although the machine is pretty much did not like watchband. The finish quality is not very good, but shall not affect the product.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful silver watch with rhinestones!

posted by A2013 on 08/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Both watch as the bracelet is beautiful and has an original model. When we use the two together are elegant and sophisticated and there is still a condition of using them separate. Are two products in one! The silver color is very beautiful, perfect!
    Cons:
    I thought both the diameter of the bracelet, as the clock a little. The slightly flattened model may hinder its use by people w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very beautiful product, perfect for gift giving!

posted by A2013 on 08/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Both the watch as the bracelet are beautiful and has an original model. When we use the two together are elegant and sophisticated and there is still a condition of using them separated. Are two products in one!
    Cons:
    I thought both the diameter of the bracelet, as the clock a little. The slightly flattened model may hinder its use by people w...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Gorgeous wristwatch with vintage model.

posted by A2013 on 05/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    bought two watches this because I was delighted with the piece. Model exotic, beautiful, vintage-style. It's really beautiful and different. The taxinhas the bracelet makes it stylish and adds charm to the piece, had not seen another model like this.
    Cons:
    I found the price a little expensive, because after searching other sites I found it for half the value what I paid. As the qua...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Belo relógio de pulso com modelo vintage.

Pros:
    I bought this watch exotic beauty of the model in vintage style and practicality to use it. It's really beautiful and different. The taxinhas the bracelet makes it stylish and adds charm to the piece, had not seen another model like this.
    Cons:
    I found the price a little expensive, because after searching other sites I found it for half the value what I paid. As the qua...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful wristwatch with vintage model.

Pros:
    I bought two watches this, the beauty of the model in vintage style and practicality to use it. It's really beautiful. The rose detail makes it stylish and adds charm to the piece, had not seen another model esse.A equal to the difference between the two is...
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful wristwatch with vintage model.

Pros:
    I bought this watch for beauty model in vintage style and practicality to use it. It's really beautiful. The rose detail makes it stylish and adds charm to the piece, had not seen another model like this.
    Cons:
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute Handbag of Mario

Pros:
    It is a very pretty small bag with the figure of Mario a perfect imitation of the character of the games. The material is soft and velvety, very enjoyable to the touch. The finish of the small bag is well made and the details of the character's face are ama...
    Cons:
    I have no critiques to make about the product.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Vintage Green Jade Stone Owl Style Necklace - Dark Silver

posted by A2013 on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The necklace owl necklace is a beautiful, well appropriate for ladies. It has a good finish, zippers working well with good firm and stones!
    Cons:
    Honestly I thought the photo of the prettiest time of purchase. Personally the necklace seems to have a lower quality than the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Outdoor Traveling Folding PVC Water Resistant Hand Bag w/ Strap - Brown

posted by A2013 on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The brown owl bag is very beautiful and perfect to carry small items travel. It is impervious which facilitates transportation. The bag is quite divided on the inside and has a handle for extra load on his shoulders!
    Cons:
    The bag is a bit fragile relationship with seams and zippers that open from the sides easily.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections