• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great backup

posted by Abio1880 on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I've bought this one to use it underwater while snorkeling and diving as a backup. Never really had to use it, cause my primary item still works great, but after all, the item survives the pressure while diving, and points like it should.
    Cons:
    Maybe some kind of strap or something could be usefull, but there are other items on the market that haves that.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent headphone

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Decent earbuds for the price they are asking. Mostly we use them on train or airplane, and then the sound-qualty isn't that important, but more that your hearing gets the sound, and not the sound of the airplane or train. And these does that pretty good.
    Cons:
    Feels a bit cheap, sound quality isn't the best, but for this price good.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent earphones

Pros:
    These are some price-quality wise decent earphones. Ofcourse, there are better quality item that you can buy, but for this price they are just very nice. Good looking, a pretty good sound, specially for this price.
    Cons:
    Not the best, but for this price... The sound quality is doable for sure.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good quality

Pros:
    I'm happy with this item, besides one small problem, but that you can read in the "cons" section. It looks great, feels like it won't brake to soon, and workd like you would expect it to work.
    Cons:
    The fuse inside is just a bit to weak in my opinion. Had to replace it pretty quick, but since I've putted in a new (stronger) ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product for a good price

Pros:
    I was a bit sceptical about this one. Specially cause it looked nice on the photo, and for that price... Well it's just like that when it got in the mail. Very nice looking, and good feeling item. It works like a charm, and looks great in my car.
    Cons:
    Well, not really a con for most people maybe, but the blue light is very bright. When driving in the dark it lights up like all...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works very nice.

Pros:
    This laserpen looks very nice, it feels very nice, and it works great. A lot of thos pens around feels like cheap plastic, specially of you don't buy the more expensive ones... But this one feels like a topproduct.
    Cons:
    Battery drainage, but that is pretty normal.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy, and good working

Pros:
    I've allready 2 of these items, and I'm very happy with them both. It works flawless, and from a great distance, to out in multiple lights around the house.
    Cons:
    The only (small) problem I've got with this device, is that it won't fit the standard equipment in my country. But with a bit o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great for this price.

Pros:
    I'm using this battery in my alarmclock for when the power should go down, so I won't miss work. The battery is inside allready for a long time in the meanwhile, and still giving the power when needed. This is not some cheap battery that drains out very soo...
    Cons:
    I can't think about any cons at the moment.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice item

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It feels really good, not like breaking apart anyway soon. East to fit on my camera, and pulling the stick out feels also very good: not to hard, not to soft.
    Cons:
    Nothing I've found untill now. Maybe the wrist-strap could use something to 'close' the strap around your wrist, but those you ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Could have used my money better...

posted by Abio1880 on 02/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    You can fold it...
    Cons:
    Feels very cheap, moves very quick, not usefull, and i think not worth this price at all. It's really almost completly useless ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections