• Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A2DP Stereo headphones

posted by Adam707 on 05/10/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Good quality stereo headphones - Battery life is far better than I thought it would be - Lightweight and nice and small compact design - Really good range, I can walk further than 4 meters away from it - Quite A cool looking design
    Cons:
    - You have to read the manual to get this working (not a real con) - I don't like the fact that it goes in your ear but has an ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A2DP Stereo headphones

posted by Adam707 on 05/10/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Good quality stereo headphones - Battery life is far better than I thought it would be - Lightweight and nice and small compact design - Really good range, I can walk further than 4 meters away from it - Quite A cool looking design
    Cons:
    - You have to read the manual to get this working (not a real con) - I don't like the fact that it goes in your ear but has an ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    911 or is it 119? Haha

posted by Adam707 on 05/08/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its small! Its cool!! It has that certain novelty factor! Feels like It should last a while. It is by far the coolest lighter I have bought off deal extreme! Its awesome!
    Cons:
    Some of the paint has chipped off already, I dont think it would last long if you actually use it as a key ring. But as long as...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Micro micro SD card reader!

posted by Adam707 on 05/08/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Awesomely small and compact design! I have one on my key ring now and its perfect size for it! Really good quality and at a bargain price like usual cheers DX!! Extremely easy to use and cool little design made of real smooth plastic I love this thing!!!
    Cons:
    None at all! Too good to be true!!!!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Chip Lighter

posted by Adam707 on 04/23/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    How cool is this! It's the same diameter as a real chip but about twice as thick looks really cool. Mine came in blue with 2000 written on it but i like it better! Adjustable flame size and easy to refill. I have ordered five more of these because I like th...
    Cons:
    A screw fell out of mine but this hasn't affected anything yet...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool monocular

posted by Adam707 on 04/23/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Small compact design that will easily fit in your pocket or the palm of your hand. Has a coated front lens which helps protect from glare of the sun. Comes with a small cloth cleaner for just incase you put your finger on the lens or something like that. Re...
    Cons:
    You have to move it to its bent shape for the image to be the right way up... not entirely a con
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Blade

posted by Adam707 on 04/01/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Amazing build quality for a low price!! Has a strong locking mechanism so it wont fold back on you and cut your hand. Looks good in camo colour scheme and looks incredibly evil with its curved shape! Impressive to hold with a definite feel of quality!
    Cons:
    Blade is quite a bit shorter than the handle so its not the most balanced knife, not really a con for me though.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ergonomic but small

posted by Adam707 on 03/25/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Quite cheap to buy, awesome feel and nice finish an dseems like real good quality item. The cord is nice and long and the mouse looks nice with blue LEDs. Very light!!!!
    Cons:
    Way smaller than I thought it would be!! This could be a pro for some people
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sexy lighter

Pros:
    Has a way bigger flame than my Jet 1300c lighter, looks cool with the top being shaped like a gun and the bottom shaped like a female body. Has an adjustable flame and LEDs light up when you ignite the lighter. Real good quality build nice and heavy feel. N...
    Cons:
    Maybe too heavy...?
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pistol Lighter

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap to buy, easy to use and it produces alot of heat so its actualy realy useful! Its refilable, looks convincingly like an actual pistol(other than being alot smaller!). Its build quality is suprisingly good with a real nice chrome finish! I love how its...
    Cons:
    - None at all!!!!!!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections