• Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just great.

posted by Alberto1980 on 11/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's great, i'm using with céu sat, got all channels, payperview and more. Have an website that you can manage configs, channels, channels grid MPG. Its possible to watch channels trough network with VLC player. Its also possible to record the channel ...
    Cons:
    It was my first time, I have advanced computer Knowledge, but it was very hard to configure. Internet have a lot of things to h...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent

posted by Alberto1980 on 10/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality, comes in a nice box, well made, you just need to pair once, after that just turn on and it's ready to use. Bought it to use in my notebook and my speakers, Worked very nice on those micro dongle bluetooth, and Mac Book, detected as stereo spe...
    Cons:
    With HP internal bluetooth it only detects as a Mono Earphone, tryed everything to detect as stereo but no success. With charge...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice product

posted by Alberto1980 on 08/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice product. I bought to reduce the number of cables in my desk, in this case to eliminate the audio cable of my Hometheater from my laptop. Sound quality using stereo is great, using macbook. Just needed to pair and set as audio device.
    Cons:
    Couldn't find the Stereo Driver for Windows 7. On W7 i could just use it as free hands earphone. Very poor quality. If any one...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections