• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    FM Transmitter Works, Cig Charger Failed

posted by AlexDo618 on 11/19/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The FM Transmitter is very easy to use. Just plug it into the bottom of Iphone 3G as if you were plugging in the home charger. Set the FM frequency and match that frequency to your stereo. Can be adjusted by .1 plus or minus.
    Cons:
    The Cigarett charger / usb power out did not work. Tried taking apart to see if any wire was lose but nothing. Nothing burned...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks Professional

posted by AlexDo618 on 09/13/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Feels and looks professional. Like a nice PDA phone atop table at a meeting. Textured leather feels classy. Simple to slide over my 3G iPhone.
    Cons:
    Case covers the top of screen. Blocks the signal meter, clock and battery meter. I use the top of screen all the time to see ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Protection, Thick Skin, Looks Stock

posted by AlexDo618 on 09/13/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Provides great protection from dropping. Thick skin feels solid. Silicone provides good grip.
    Cons:
    Thick skin makes it a little hard to activate switch for Silent. A little dirty out of package. Looks like sometype of price...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BEST L.E.D. Flashlight I've own. Powerful 5W light

posted by AlexDo618 on 03/19/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    More powerful than my Mini-MagLite 3W L.E.D. flashlight. As bright as my co-workers 2D cell MagLite 3W L.E.D. flashlight. Good On/Off clicky makes it easy to use. Good quality O-rings on clicky P.B. section as well as the reflector section. Wouldn't...
    Cons:
    When you remove the reflector section to use light as a candle, it does not sit straight up due to 'clicky' pushbutton extendin...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    CAN NOT TURN WITH CLAMSHELL NOKIA PHONE

posted by AlexDo618 on 03/07/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Low price gadget. 4 solar panels to accept light at 360* around. Looks cool.
    Cons:
    Very weak for turn table power. Will turn if less than 2 onces on the table. Table can Not turn with my clamshell Nokia phone...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT ENERGY SAVER - PULLS ONLY 3 WATTS TOTAL

posted by AlexDo618 on 03/06/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    If you want to really save on energy usage, pick up one of these bad boys. I hooked up this LED bulb inline with my "Kill-A-Watt" and measured it at 1W for the first 10 minutes. Then again a few days later it maxed out at 3W, it's still at 3W in...
    Cons:
    A little too much like a flood light. Can not spread the light output. Example for garage opener, can not light up the whole ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections