• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good!

posted by Alexbrz1960 on 01/23/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works very well. Bought to outfit my bike and I was surprised with the ease of installation. Bring everything you need to install and use. Brings two magnets for easy mounting, if you want to place the sensor in the right or left side of the wheel. Works...
    Cons:
    Came with the battery, (uses an internal battery to operate at night) Not has backligth. Small screen.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lightweight and efficient

posted by Alexbrz1960 on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A good card reader and supports up to 32GB SD cards, has a blue LED to tell who is accessing memory. Small transparent cover for protection against dust. It seems to be fragile, but it is not! Extremely lightweight and with good fit for the memories.
    Cons:
    Externally made ??of aluminum, can easily be scratched. Has no protection against dust in the slots for the memories.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My daughter loved it!

posted by Alexbrz1960 on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very useful to check if there is fever, to calm a child, or to be collector's item. A thermometer lightweight, accurate and easy to use. Just press the button and start measuring temperature. I did not see in my country and the models that exist are expensive.
    Cons:
    It should be more difficult to remove the cow that is the battery cover. It can be swallowed by a child, or even lost.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality product

posted by Alexbrz1960 on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I appreciated the ease of use of this trimmer. Uses only a single AA battery and rechargeble accepts 1.2 V. Bring two adapters and easy to replace cuts in hard to reach places.
    Cons:
    None but the price is a bit high. But does what it promises.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Yes, is a good product.

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    For those who want safety when driving, this is a good product. It is strong and good price. Can be placed in any position and draws attention to slow the car down.
    Cons:
    Could have better finish. There was a lot of glue on the lens, looking scratches and one of the wires had no function. Had no i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice watch!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It really is a beautiful watch. No trouble putting on the wrist. Comfortable and seems strong. Adjustments without problems or failures. Soft blue light on the display.
    Cons:
    Nothing against it, but hopefully the strap is sturdy. It seems to be very strong!
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality

posted by Alexbrz1960 on 12/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Components built very well. Support in ceramic with good quality and can be used even with Xenon lamps. Good sealing and robust electrical contacts.
    Cons:
    The wire that comes mounted on the socket are really short. If you make a mistake and need to redo the connections may have pro...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good!

posted by Alexbrz1960 on 12/08/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good, works with precision, very light and sophisticated appearance. It has a great price and impresses all who see. Really a watch that draws attention and an impressive lightness!
    Cons:
    None so far, but the battery failed after 2 months of use.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections