• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality battery!

posted by Alexo0704 on 01/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very high quality! I have this more than 1 years and the still function perfectly! Mine have more than 200 cycle of charge discharge and all my flashlight works ok! Perfect! they are protected! so never mind of charge and discharge!!!
    Cons:
    No cons for me! a little bigger than normal ones but in my ultrfire c1 fit perfectly! The charger fit it with the full spring ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great charger

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Perfect! The charger are a bit more expensive than other, but this charge all sort of mp3s... of couse it charge very weel ipod touch, 5gen and nano. I think that the 1000mA specification are correct!
    Cons:
    The charger is a bit bigger tha other charger, but feels very solid!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great charger! Cheap!

Pros:
    For the price, i think that this is a really great charger! It charge ok! I have an another charger by trustfire that are more expensive, i think that this are ok too! The charger feel strong, the spring is a bit heavy.
    Cons:
    No cons for me! All ok!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best flashlight for me!

Pros:
    Im really amazed by this flashlight! Its great! This light are a blinding one! The quality also are very high! Oring seems ok after 1 year of use! On the high mode thje light get a bit warm but not very hot!
    Cons:
    there are no cons for me! The price are ok for the quality! I think that is abou 5-600 lumen MAx
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very romantic candle

Pros:
    Ive buyed 5 of this, very cool object, perfect for romantic night! Very relaxing, tha change in colour is slow and the effects are perfect. The blowing function are ok! Can be turned on and of with a little tumb on hard surface.
    Cons:
    This candle is battery hungry! if you not properly disconnect the battery, (i use a little plastic strip in the original hole f...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect!

Pros:
    When i buy it, the price for this frame are 2x the price here in DX, now the price is a bit high. The quality are very high, after more than one year the frame still goes on, only the power adapter blow out. But i buyed a 2A adapter and all work ok! It play...
    Cons:
    the adapter seems to be underrated but its work.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cable! cheap!!!

posted by Alexo0704 on 06/20/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very useful on RC!!! in model shop this cable have a 10x this price!!!!! very useful in electronic diy yourself project!! great quality! great Price!! the connection feels strong and solid!!! can be inserted into prototipyng board hole! the cable are ready ...
    Cons:
    none at all!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great thermal compound!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    10 pack. each in individual injection tube! very useful with led laser and to220 packed ic!!! i like it for my diy projects! every injection tube have a cap! you can reuse it after application!
    Cons:
    none... great product! why the 500 character limit if this product is great????
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    another great product from dx

Pros:
    really fashion led candle! buy a pair of this and you can create a soft and romantic atmosphere! very nice transition effect. the stand is plastic but with a really good frost effect! the blow sensing is made by a piezo microphone! is sensitive the to a cl...
    Cons:
    buy a 50 pack of battery from this site!!! this thing eat battery very rapidly!!! it goes on when a door is slammed so pay atte...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best green laser i ever buyed!

Pros:
    Great laser!! very very bright seems to be 0more than 3omW!!! all metal... feel solid and robust! The beem is visible in the night! the dot is visible in a sunny day at about 3-4 meter.
    Cons:
    the button seems to be cheap! I prefer a normal on-off clicky switch.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections