• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent batteries!

posted by Altair1970 on 11/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Qualities of the battery at a good price, in ultra bright flashlights work properly. Provide a high current discharge. - High capacity. All samples showed the capacity of about 2400 mAh; - Reasonable price.
    Cons:
    Like to see batteries Trustfire the real capacity of 3000 mAh.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for price

posted by Altair1970 on 07/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It 'surprisingly good for this price I was expecting less quality, but when I used it in total darkness, I could see how this little flashlight can do. with the zoom adjustment is possible to focus on a distant object and when you need a room iluminate for ...
    Cons:
    The three modes are useful, but the strobe effect seems a bit 'pointless fun for a few minutes and bother some friends, but wou...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Size from key rings

posted by Altair1970 on 07/31/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This a fantastic flashlight which works just on single AAA battery. You can carry it in your pocket. Very well finished, the amount of light is more than you need for everyday use, excellent overall for this price. Very nice present.
    Cons:
    The battery life is not great, but it is a light search and rescue.... Some difficulties for the switch if you have large hands...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Battery OK!

posted by Altair1970 on 04/18/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Compared to two other sets of batteries I have, these are more durable in flashlights Portection circuit ( High current ability Best 18650 2400 mah cells available on DX high discharge rate/low resistance high capacity (advertised as true 2400mAh)
    Cons:
    Can't really think of any. We will see the duration of their life (cycles charge discharge)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small, light and durable

Pros:
    Build quality is HIGHT. Compared to known brands it looks and feels the best. The version i got has red o rings and a tailcap which can stand. Output on Nimh or 14500 is the same. Holster is a perfect fit, quality at the moment seems to be very good. Switch...
    Cons:
    If you bet in the eyes it takes several seconds to return to normal visual.... But if you wanted to self-defense is not a cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very SmallSun

Pros:
    Solid, heavy build, functions correctly, nice shiny, deep reflector with no visible defects, impressive quality Accepts 1x18650 or 3xAAA batteries. Comes with a 3xAAA battery holder, is important for me to know that anytime I can easily buy AAA batteries t...
    Cons:
    No memory
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very USB 3.0 SuperSpeed!!!

Pros:
    Fully compatible with all USB3.0 devices and hard disk intended. Excellent materials, is robust and ergonomic, it fits easily but has a good hook. Never had any problems with disconnections Data Transfer Rate 100Mbps often nothing less than the original cab...
    Cons:
    If you like the color you see in the picture there are no other. Recommendations to the manufacturer to produce a model black c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright and long-life

Pros:
    Very bright, you can travel in the cities without other lights. Pure white, not tending to blue They have already exceeded 1000 hours of use without problems. These days, saving 100 watts of high lights should not be underestimated ....
    Cons:
    I have not found. and I do not think they will find you, even if tomorrow they blow they did their work.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections