• Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap alternative to expensive lenses

posted by Andariel666 on 02/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It turns a lot of lenses into macro lenses. This filter comes in quite handy if you need a close up just once in a while.
    Cons:
    However, this filter works best with my 18-55mm kit lens; my 50mm 1:1,4 doesn't like this filter at all, there's a lot of glare...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice sound

Pros:
    I just used it two or three times since I got it, but I am totally happy with it so far. Other cheap microphones tend to give a metallic undertone to your voice, but this one does not do so. The tripod that comes with it is also very handy. Just plug and p...
    Cons:
    None that I have noticed so far.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Price!

Pros:
    This is already my third set (I always buy them togheter with the standard cable) as I always forget my charger somewhere. Works great, no difference in charging time to the original one. Hardly to tell the difference from the looks of the original.
    Cons:
    I cannot charge my iPod 4th generation with this charger. I need to use back the old one.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Noticeable difference to the original

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It does what it is supposed to do. At a much lower price than the original. Reflected light from the sides is being held away good.
    Cons:
    The colour is more grayish than the original one, but it is only very hard to notice if you are not trained in seeing such diff...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Price!

Pros:
    I use the filter just for protection of my lens when I do outdoor photography. I cannot see any glare or distortion or whatsoever, even when I srcew two filters on top of each other. So I guess the quality is not that bad.
    Cons:
    When you take a picture of a glowing light source, such as a cadle or a lamp, you can see a little glare and reflection of the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice filter

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    If you are looking for a cheap filter that works how it should just buy this one. Especially when you do landscape photography and you don't want to use the HDR technique or a CPL filter for enhancing the colour of the sky while maintaining the contrast and...
    Cons:
    Just the cons of a semi-coloured filter, this filter here is as a filter like this should be.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very handy!

Pros:
    The built quality is very good for this price. The inside is made of soft and fibre free plastics, so no harm will be done to you filters. It offers enough space in the different compartmets, even for my 77mm diameter circular polarizer filter there is enou...
    Cons:
    So far the only con there could be is the size of the bag, as I can imagine that not every camera bag will have enough space f...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

Pros:
    I use it in different devices such as kitchen clocks and bike lightning. This specific one has a better life span in low consumption devices compared to cheaper batteries. The separate packing is very convenient, you can just cut it piece by piece of the bl...
    Cons:
    So far none that I have noticed.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun toy!

Pros:
    The distance covered is quite far but of course in the city with tall buildings and a lot of concrete walls it is lower than the mentioned distance. Great item to toy around with. You can also use it with your co-workers who work in other departments.
    Cons:
    The battery life is low, but if you use it with rechargeable batteries it is not that expensive in maintanance.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good price for this quality

Pros:
    I use it ever since I recieved it on my phone. good protection properties at it sits quite tight on the frame of the phone. At the same time it lets you also see the back side of your pne. It is not very heavy. I dropped my phone two or three times already ...
    Cons:
    Sometimes it is a bit disturbing while you are writing text messages because of the frame at the edges. Also due to the fact th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections