• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good adapter

posted by Andrey691 on 03/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Almost the same price I can buy an adapter at home. But the quality of the adapter is simply delicious! So, I purchased in the store the product. A month does fine. The quality of goods worthy books: How to make good products. In Ukraine, the goods delivere...
    Cons:
    And with glasses and without glasses I could not see disadvantages)))
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Value!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I did not think that at such a low price you can buy a quality product. Now I know that the store does not offer a bad product. The store cares about its customers and the day and night! Battery has been very good. I use them in consoles for their LSD TVs. ...
    Cons:
    to be honest, I did not see flaws
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good bag for the camera

Pros:
    I have a Nikon digital camera and I decided to buy this bag. I was pleased that the camera can easily fit in the compartment. The quality handbags on top! The price is also very profitable. I thank the store and the manufacturer for the good work! Delivery ...
    Cons:
    For the price gaps and can not be.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great humidifier

Pros:
    Very compact, does not take up much space. Humidifies the air just fine. Fast delivery, best price. I liked that flashes different colors. Highlighting just happy! You can put each color individually, beauty!
    Cons:
    defects for 1 month of use did not notice
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Product of good quality

posted by Andrey691 on 01/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    At home I have an electric toothbrush company Braun. But spare nozzles are expensive, about $ 6 for 1 piece. What to do? A way out! Shop dx.com offers interchangeable heads that are perfect for my toothbrush! This product will be delivered in 3 weeks, it's ...
    Cons:
    Obvious shortcomings I discovered. Stubble is a little softer in contrast to the original.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent battery

posted by Andrey691 on 01/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    My original battery for 1.5 years was bad to hold a charge. I decided to buy at the store the other. The charger works fine, the battery is good. Enough for 2 days, which is a great indicator. Here in town, I would not be able to buy at that price, with a q...
    Cons:
    Minus 2 weeks of work noticed. Results recognized high!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections