8 Reviews SEARCH
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good cells for a very reasonable price!!

posted by Andy189 on 02/02/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought these for a solar powered cell phone i was intending to build. They are very good quality cells. i got 2 cells that were much bigger than the ones in the picture, they put out about 30mA which is pretty good for this size of cell
    Cons:
    not really any cons
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent quality case

posted by Andy189 on 02/02/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality well made case for the price!very very cheap........................ and you protect your ipod!
    Cons:
    Might not fit replica ipods properly, mine fitted but didnt quite close properly. Also you can't access the earphone socket pro...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing little item

posted by Andy189 on 02/01/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this little multi tool is such a great quality little item.i carry mine with me all the time in my pocket and have been doing for at least six months now.its very useful to have on you, when you forget it you will know all about it!the build quality is amaz...
    Cons:
    it's a little stiff to open and close so give it a little machine oil.not a big problem!also be careful carrying this around, i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful gadget!worth the money

Pros:
    This thing is very useful it contains a buckpuck boost converter to convert 1.5v to 5 volts to charge your phone. Beautiful quality item, nice machined aluminium, well made and it will last!
    Cons:
    The only con i found is it doesnt work very well if you put NICD OR NIMH batteries in it as they are only 1.2v, which kind of d...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    pretty cool practical joke set

Pros:
    This is just a silly practical joke set used in the innocent times before the time of the new world order and anything you do would be an offence, pretty good fun! especially for the price!
    Cons:
    i know this is most probably going to be given to kids but that probably isnt the best idea, i wouldnt let kids risk using anyt...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice smooth fun mouse!

Pros:
    I bought this for my girlfriend for christmas last year, she loved it, you can't get anything like this anywhere in the UK, if you can find one it'll probaly be completely rediculously overpriced, like £39 or something.
    Cons:
    None really, it does what its meant to do with no real flawes
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great mouse

Pros:
    This is a great mouse, it's easy to use and not irritating like some mice that stick and annoy you. The price is amazing and the LED's are awesome!
    Cons:
    I smashed my first one coz i got angry with XP, but that's not the mouse's fault!................
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Didnt last very long

Pros:
    These things work very well and take about 2-3 days to fully charge, here in sunny old england...They are very bright, almost blindingly bright and seem to last ages Build quality is actually pretty good! I just wish it has a switch instead of a momentary p...
    Cons:
    I bought 2 of these things about 2 months ago, the first one came with one LED not working,but still worked. the other one was ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections