• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    T10 2W 126-Lumen 9-SMD LED Car Blue Light Bulbs (P

posted by Armen444 on 05/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Extremely bright for 126 Lumens, love the color, absolutely great product for the price, Makes my motorcycle look even more sexy, everyone will see you coming with these on because they aren't dim and can see them even on the brightest day. Just pop them in...
    Cons:
    None at all buy them you wont regret it....
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Car Cigarette Powered Dual USB Adapter/Charger for

posted by Armen444 on 05/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! Charged my phone from 65% all the way to 100% in less than 20 minutes...... It has a nice bright blue light which looks really cool in my motorcycles compartment, and the second usb bay is also a plus, thing really does charge at a near ...
    Cons:
    NONE AT ALL BUY THIS
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful,Simple,Easy and INCREDIBLE Bluetooth Dongle

posted by Armen444 on 06/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This Bluetooth dongle is very cheap and very mall . It is a Generic Bluetooth radio , in other words it is a Bluetooth receiver . I got it working in less than 5 minutes after installing it. You can use any device that is Bluetooth enabled. I.E. a Bluetooth...
    Cons:
    Since it is small you can lose i easily Thats about it nothing wrong with this product . 0 cons for this product
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections