• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good servo for very good price!

posted by BMW318TI on 03/08/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    First of all the price is very good! Well DX is cheapest shop on internet for this great servo! In mine country you will pay double and it's excluding shipping costs. Now about the servo. The servo has metal gears so it's very usefull for strong aplication ...
    Cons:
    The servo has problem withh centering, but for this price don't complain!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little green gadget!

posted by BMW318TI on 12/26/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The little bamboo plant and box seems good of quality! I have them for a while now and they are still good! The bamboo plant will growing up!! So the box will be to small, but you can plant the bamboo! When I am showing to my friends they loved it! They are...
    Cons:
    None none none none! None none none none! None none none none! None none none none! They are too good for cons!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice green high power laser beam!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    When I took out of the box the laser looks good of building! Also I love the store box! The laser beam is very powerfull and the laser distance is very high! The green beam has very high insensitivity!
    Cons:
    Well just one tip! Get enough good AAA batteries. The laser pointter is kinda powerfull so it will eating a lot of batteries!
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice T plugs for very nice price!

Pros:
    The T ultra connectors are very nice for almost every high current job! The male and female connectors fits very well together. This is very imprtant for high current connection! I have used them for serveral connctions now and the are doing well! Now power...
    Cons:
    The plastic is a little weak so watch out when you are soldering the connectors. Or when you are heating the shrink tubes.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My Dog loves it!

posted by BMW318TI on 12/20/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    First of all the price is very good! The plastic seems good of qaulity! My dog realy loves it, because of softness of the plastic. So wouldn't hurt your pet when you are using this nice tool. Cleaning the brush is also very easy.
    Cons:
    None!None!None!None!None!None!None!None! None!None!None!None!None!None!None!None! None!None!None!None!None!None!None!None! None...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good quality and price!

posted by BMW318TI on 12/20/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The connectors very good of quality. They are very good of high power rating! The male and female connectors fits good! that's very important for high power using! I am using them for almost connection that needs good connection!
    Cons:
    NoneNoneNoneNoneNoneNoneNone NoneNoneNoneNoneNoneNoneNone NoneNoneNoneNoneNoneNoneNone NoneNoneNoneNoneNoneNoneNone NoneNoneNon...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ver nice cleaning cloths.

posted by BMW318TI on 11/16/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The cloths are very soft! I am using them for my electronics stuff e.g. mobile, laptop screens etc. The don't leave any scratches on your cleaned screen(s). I am using them in combination with the lcd cleaning kit! It's working very well all cleaned screen(...
    Cons:
    None none none!!! Why? because: The price is very good! Good build quality! You will get six very soft cloths!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pimp your lovely dog!

Pros:
    First of all: the price is very good! The collar is really small so less weight for your little dog. When I am walking around people asked me where did get this nice blue collar? The really loved because the size and nice bright blue light! Everyone can s...
    Cons:
    After a week the collar was gone. The collar screw thread is kinda smooth, so it will easily coming loose.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice cleaning kit!

Pros:
    This kit includes al stuff for cleaning your LCD screen! The cleaner works very well without leaving scratches on your LCD screen. The brush is usefull to clean at difficult areas on your computer or laptop. I love the the cloth, because it's really soft! s...
    Cons:
    The package is kinda weak, but I don't care. I care about the content!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great bright white festoon leds!

posted by BMW318TI on 11/15/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -The price is very good for these two leds! -The leds are very bright it's almost to bright it hurts your eyes haha. -The leds unit has a great big beam angle. -Less power consumption and longer lifetime. -The leds unit is very builded and I love the includ...
    Cons:
    None none none!!! So buy them! the are really good!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections