• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really cute flashlight!

posted by Benne007 on 02/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really small and cute which is good if you want a cool little flashlight on your keychain. I bought 2 because they where super cheap and I gave one to my little brother, he loves it and uses it very often together with his legos. Lights up pretty good for s...
    Cons:
    The quality feels a bit plastic, but you can't expect anything better when it only costs about a buck.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool light sticks!

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Really cheap, I live in Sweden and if I would buy a similar product I would have payed 4 times as much! Lights up really good and last for almost a whole day. Really cool to put them together and make a ball or something.
    Cons:
    Almost 1/5 of the glowsticks were already used when I got them (but since they are so cheap, it doesn't matter).
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome HDD case!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Looks really good, I tricked my friends it was a real Sony product! Really easy to put on your HDD, just a small screw and it is ready to slide apart. The blue light is really bright. Feels like it's made of tough plastic. A very nice novelty item that you ...
    Cons:
    The cable it comes with is really short (20 cm) replace it with a mini-USB of wanted length instead.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A handy little knife.

Pros:
    Really small when it is folded, but when it is unfolded it is really comfortable to hold in your hand. Doesn't look suspicous at all until you take a closer look. Really smart solution if you want to have a knife on you at all times. Feels really durable.
    Cons:
    The knife isn't very sharp out of the box but sharp enough to cut most things you encounter in your everyday life.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome looking valve caps!

Pros:
    Looks really good and feels like it is good quality. Gives a "fresher" look on your rims. I use them on my swwedish "flakmoped" which is painted red and they give a luxury appeal and makes the whole moped look more "custom made"...
    Cons:
    May rust on the inside and make them harder to remove from the valve, but some aluminium paste solves this problem aswell as it...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great knife

Pros:
    Extremely sharp, cuts through everyting without problems. Looks good, the plain black style is really badass. Really cheap, for the money you pay it is a really good ceramic knife and can absolutely be compared to more expensive knives. The handle feels re...
    Cons:
    The case it comes in is just thin plastic and doesn't feature as a protection case for future use.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Extremely cheap!

Pros:
    I use the flints in my zippo lighter and they work just fine, the wicks haven't been used yet but they both look and feel exactly like genuine zippo wicks. You get 2 packs! It will last a really long time. Extremely cheap, even if they would have been bad q...
    Cons:
    The plastic cases which holds the flints and wicks are not really good qualitywise, but since it isn't the cases you use: who c...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Extremely well priced and useful.

Pros:
    Has got all the tips you need for around the house mending. Great value, cost a fraction of what I would have payed for a similar product in a hardware store. The handle of the screwdriver feels like a real professional screwdriver. The tips dont chip or b...
    Cons:
    The tweezer is not as good quality as the rest (it came completely flat. Some of the tips are twisted out of the box (1 or 2). ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice, cheap and fits really good.

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Feels really great in the plastic and mounts perfectly on the handlebar of my bike aswell on my dirtbike. Looks really good and provides a stealth look. Holds the flashlight really tight which means it will not fall off easily. Easy to mount, just a hex key...
    Cons:
    None that i can think of.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice iPhone 5 case!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fits perfectly on the iphone 5 and doesn't block the cameras view or the buttons. Feels like it is tough and durable and will protect my phone from both scratches and dents. Great with both pockets for creditcards and cash. Overall great guality for the mon...
    Cons:
    Feels a bit like plastic in the leather (is most likely plastic) and the part that holds the iphone is a little rough around th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections