• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    red lazer

posted by Bigjak560 on 02/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This laser is well constructed and solidly built. Laser is bright and includes batteries required to operate. Mounting is easy and fits any picatinny rail. The additional rail mount attached to the surface of the laser adds extra flexibility if one wishes t...
    Cons:
    Cant really say this is a fault but the adjustment screws appear to be able to back out under stress load. I've mounted this to...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    front grip bipod

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice, large grip, fits your hand perfectly. Easy to mount on a picantinny rail without need of any tools. Doesn't move about when attached Looks great on a G36C airsoft rifle The bipod release button is easy to find and hasn't given any problems.
    Cons:
    Only real con I can find is that the bipod doesn't rotate, if it did you could just plant it on the groud and aim freely, now i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    45 degree mount

Pros:
    I bought four and wish i bought more. this is way cheap its metal and does what it needs to on a rifle (.223) I have a scope and then i have my irons on these for back up and another one i have my irons and then a red dot as back up this mount is what i was...
    Cons:
    its painted metal so the paint can come off..
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Rifle Scope

Pros:
    great little scope i have it on a 223 rifle and it holds its own. (holds a good Zero) i have been using this for a while now and it works out great the red and green color help out a lot i shoot in a dark indoor range and the light helps and so also really ...
    Cons:
    the zoom is not the best you can zoom in till it stops and it gets fuzzy. not going to be the best thing for a long distance. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    sight mount

Pros:
    I am very happy with the purchase, I received in the stipulated time, the quality of the product is exactly the announced on the website, the cost is great, met my expectations and quality shipping, highly recommend the service and attention. The shipping i...
    Cons:
    Of course it is not blued, and paint will wear off after some use. It is aluminum, so no hard use. had to were some of the pai...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Red dot sight.

Pros:
    I Bought one of these and have put it on a SW 15-22 and also an AR-15 22LR upper and this thing keeps a Zero its really night i dont know if i would try it on a higher power rifle. I have really enjoyed this. and I cant find one of these any were for this ...
    Cons:
    The pictures showed a model with 5 levels of green, and 5 levels of red, but I instead got one with seven levels of red ONLY, a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    PTS Magpul RSA

Pros:
    This item is very sturdy. It fits super low to the rail and snag free, very clean. Hold up to the weight of a real AR or AK and they function great in that role. Get a few of these for future projects or to give to your buddy.
    Cons:
    None at this time
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good rings

Pros:
    Good rings, solid metal. Good for mounting both scopes and lasers or flashlights. The screws seem to be holding very well so far. They attach firmly to 1913 Picatinny style 20mm rails. If you're looking to build a precision marksmanship platform on your 700...
    Cons:
    I haven't encountered any problems with these rings yet.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Glock External Rail

posted by Bigjak560 on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Fits perfectly any Glock pistol. Extremely very well constructed. Easy to install. Allow the installation of two tactical items, such as flashlights, lasers, foregrips, red dot sights. A great addiction at Deal Extreme. cheapest i have been able to find nex...
    Cons:
    None that I can think of,
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tactical Stock Rating

posted by Bigjak560 on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It works great. I have not had any issues with this at all. I did not even have to drill out the hole. the problem with the hole is that you have to press the stock into the pistol hard to get it to lock in i recommend pressing from the sights down and the ...
    Cons:
    Its plastic never bought the Endo stock but for this price im buying more.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections