• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome watch with Day and Date!!

posted by Blackbird2308 on 07/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap and very accurate!! Been after a Day/Date watch for everyday use that is cheap and if you smash/drown it you won't cry. This watch is fantastic. Big fan!! Very accurate timepiece. low profile and just the right size. Lume is a nice touch also being ve...
    Cons:
    The band is a little short.... that's it really.... be nice if it was available with either a metal (Stainless Steel) or rubber...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handy Cheap head mounted light

posted by Blackbird2308 on 06/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great head light, Bright light, Adjustable beam for focus and brightness. Very useful. energy efficient. plenty bright for a headlight Adjustments are easy to use. Almost identical to the Ledlenser version (that cost $70USD++)
    Cons:
    had an issue with mine.. after on high for about an hour I accidentally bumped my head and it didn't work anymore. Opened it up...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of the best 18650's you'll buy EVER!!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Can take heavy discharges. Charge / discharge cycles among the best I've seen. Protection circuit very effective. Awesome batteries for anything. Especially torches. Capacity close to quoted. 2300mah and 2460mah but they are still new so that hopefully shou...
    Cons:
    None..Does what it's mean't to
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Hand Held Retina burning torch from Hell!!!

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    My First words ryhmed with " Trucking Smell" .. Easily the brightest torch I own. After owning a "900 lumen torch.." ( sku 16091) this new one makes it look like a AA powered childs toy. Would give a 35watt HID torch a run for it's money...
    Cons:
    Gets way hot on High mode.. but who cares... Ummmmm...... nothing really....
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections