• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Saved a heap

posted by Cameron657 on 10/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These batteries have lasted a long time and seem to have a fairly high capacity. If I want to buy just ONE of these locally from any supermarket or electronics store I'd have to pay at least $5. So I saved about $23.50.
    Cons:
    None that I can think of. 5 is a bit of an odd number, lots of things that need these button cells require either 2 or 3, so a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value for money

posted by Cameron657 on 10/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    ~ Small and lightweight ~ Cutoff and other safety features ~ Accepts US, EU and AU plugs. I think it would fit UK plugs too but I haven't properly checked yet. ~ Runs everything I have thrown at it. I've used it with several notebook chargers, a CRT TV and ...
    Cons:
    ~ Cable needs to be double the length it already is. ~ Contacts on 12v plug are very stiff and sometimes don't lock into the so...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value for money

posted by Cameron657 on 03/03/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    ~ Cheapest way to get DAB I have encountered. ~ DVB-T tuner is powerful (Realtek) ~ Handles HDTV well ~ Runs on weak computers well (eg netbook) ~ Standard ant. connector - no need for stupid adapters. ~ Decent build, runs cool. ~ FM radio performs to a sat...
    Cons:
    ~ A bit long ~ Heavy coax cables can put a lot of weight on the unit, which bend the USB plug in the socket a bit. ~ The USB pl...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Surprizingly powerful

posted by Cameron657 on 02/26/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    ~ Very solid build, 90% is metal or an alloy. ~ +10db tone controls ~ Variety of inputs (Flash/UDisk, SD, 3.55mm plug, RCA sockets) ~ Great amplification, seems to be about 35-40 RMS ~ Supports a range of impedance (4/8/16ohm) ~ Will switch from Flash to SD...
    Cons:
    ~ FM radio is useless. Does not work at all, just buzzes even in prime signal locations. ~ Remote range isn't quite long enough...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing quality (if you get a good one)

posted by Cameron657 on 02/21/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Amazing bass. Easily handles the +12db of gain I give them. If the mid and high tones are low these things actually tremble in your ears. - High tones are sharp and distortion free, even with high bass. - Cloth cable looks awesome and feels strong and dur...
    Cons:
    - Although I count it as a pro, the mid-tones are dull. I hate mid-tones (makes music flat), but I know some like them. - Cloth...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections