• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple, tough, and reliable

posted by Corran2015 on 05/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Genuine Nite Ize product -comes with Nite Ize branded batteries, good quality soldering and internal hardware. Emitter isn't your generic keychain LED, but obviously a custom molded plastic with exceptional clarity and an inverted dome that seems to put ou...
    Cons:
    This isn't really a con to me since I can work with it and I bought this wanting something simple reliable and solid, but its n...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright, lots of modes, but no memory.

posted by Corran2015 on 12/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Well the number if modes being a pro or con varies from person to person. The SOS is pretty dumb but could come in handy when I'm out on a hunting trip or something. Its got a fast strobe. Seems about as bright as my WF-501B SSC-P7-CSXO 3-Mode 900-Lumen ...
    Cons:
    No Memory. Maybe too many modes. All I want is high, low, and a reasonably fast strobe.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Crooked front sight post

posted by Corran2015 on 11/30/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Well its cheap and easy to put on.
    Cons:
    The front sight post (the little pin that you actually line up with a rear sight for aiming) is crooked. Very crooked. The ho...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits the 501B. Definitely pleased.

posted by Corran2015 on 10/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Definitely a winner. Ideally you would have the pressure switch covered inside a vertical grip or even some gaffers tape on a shotgun grip. Generous cord
    Cons:
    Does not toggle on. Its based on a momentary switch, meaning its on as long as you're holding it, then it turns off when you l...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Outstanding product

posted by Corran2015 on 06/30/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I'm amazed at the quality -mostly because I'm fed up with forking out the cash for the official product. 7 bucks vs 30 at the very cheapest online store I could find. Plus they charge for courier shipping, anywhere outside of the states you add another 30...
    Cons:
    Don't really count this as a con because it doesn't matter as much as you'd think, but its lacking the inner felt lining. Real...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good simple substitute cord for Ipod Classics

posted by Corran2015 on 06/17/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well there isn't much to say about this product. Its a replacement sync cable that works great syncing my Ipod Classic 80 gig. The cable fits, and goes for about a tenth of what you will pay just in just about any retail store. It works when I hook it up...
    Cons:
    Let me first state that there is almost no reason not to buy this cord. The minor issue is the buttons on the side of the dock...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cart, does its job well

posted by Corran2015 on 02/16/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I originally was apprehensive about this cart brand, but it seems to be one of the better albeit less popular ones. I haven't had a single issue running games on the current firmware. You just have to make sure you get the latest, 1.90 beta release. I tr...
    Cons:
    Like I said, you just have to make sure you get the latest 1.90 beta firmware. This is very unclear as there are no instructio...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap as they come

Pros:
    These really are decent. You can do much worse than these, and you get a variety of colors, 2 black, a white, and a pink. At least that is what I got. I think they all ship the same. Either way, you can't really go wrong. Unlike other cheap styluses the...
    Cons:
    The actual stalk is cheap plastic, but hey, it doesn't need to be special. Nothing else to complain about really.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I've had better

Pros:
    Okay so its got price on its side. You get an extremely inexpensive item. Great if it works for you. The computer detects the device there, I guess that counts as a pro.
    Cons:
    The con is that it seems no matter what it just doesn't contact right for my microSD card for it to actually be readable on the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great set of protectors

Pros:
    Great protectors for the price, and probably worth more. You have to weigh the costs your screen getting damaged to the cost of the protector. Its simple math. This protector does its job well.
    Cons:
    You do have to press on the screen slightly harder, but not enough that it creates noticeable difficulty, so thats fine. I act...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections