• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cleaner, still works after 9mths

posted by Deagon899 on 01/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I'm very happy with this item, I purchased two more but probably won't need to use a new one for a long time. It is robust, very easy to use and does clean the chain well. I operate the cleaner slowly and this gets the brushes right into the chain to clean ...
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Soft pads wearing well

posted by Deagon899 on 01/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Work well to remove dirt, dust and water from wearing away bike rim. I have been using the pads for over two months with some heavy stopping daily down steep hill, wear on pads is good. It doesn't seem to be wearing out the rim. I prefer to wear out the pad...
    Cons:
    No cons that I can see. They work well and stop me as good as the previous.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright bike light

posted by Deagon899 on 04/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great light, light weight and is so bright. It fits well on the handle bars of my bike and the battery pack is attached on the horizontal tube near my seat. The cables are a good length and seem to be a good size. I remove the light when I get to work each ...
    Cons:
    I would like to see a switch between the light and battery so you can isolate the power to the light head. Velcro won't last to...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good bike light

posted by Deagon899 on 04/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Build quality OK for the price. Has a few options to mount the light. There is an option to clip it to a belt, bag or clothing pocket. Another option enables you to attach it to the seat pole (round pole) on your bike. I will be using this with rechargeable...
    Cons:
    This light won't be waterproof. It could be waterproof if it was built with a small flat rubber ring between the front and back...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections