• Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect!!

posted by Dehumanizer666 on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    First impression when I opened the package was that they are quite small (I haven't used this type of led bulbs before all other led bulbs I am using are bigger), so there is absolutely no problem to replace regular lightbulbs in any lamp with one of these....
    Cons:
    The price could be a bit lower (but on the other hand, it can always be lower), but still at this price they are at least 2 tim...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product for great price

posted by Dehumanizer666 on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I've bought this lantern to replace a candle in the bathroom at my cottage where there is no electricity and it does the work perfectly, it's even way brighter than I thought it would be. The light is very bright and the color of the light is cold white. Si...
    Cons:
    The battery compartment cover is quite hard to open if you don't have long nails, I needed to use a screwdriver to open it.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's very useful if you don't have more than 2 hands and need to hold something and test it at the same time or if you don't have someone other at hand to help you :-)
    Cons:
    No cons. It could always be cheaper but what can't be... :-) Maybe if the clips were a bit bigger, it wouldn't hurt, but otherw...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Recommended

Pros:
    This LED bulb is one of the better ones I got from DX. It's bright enough (although not really sure if it's really 720lm, but if not it's surely very close to it, it's comparable to the regular 60W bulb). It doesn't get very hot from what I have observed so...
    Cons:
    The color is not really 3000K, it's more like 3500-4000 I would say, but it's definitelly not very cold color, so the descripti...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

Pros:
    It's perfect if you need to solder or repair some small parts. It has a LED light which is not extremely bright, but it's exactly enough for this small distance and it helps.
    Cons:
    Build quality is decent, but you need to apply a bit more force to the screws if you want the arms to hold in the position, oth...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and funny

Pros:
    Funny gas can design, that's why I bought it in the first place! I have already used it for rum to put into hot tea when I was skiing this winter and it was cool :-)
    Cons:
    The cap of the flask should be attached by some kind of small chain to the body so that you won't lose it. If it was, it would ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great tool if you have many bateries laying around and never know which one is good and which one is bad, as I do :-) It fits all sizes of batteries and the price is nice too.
    Cons:
    Not really a con, but for different batteries you need to get a sense what good battery shows on the scale and what bad battery...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good bulb

posted by Dehumanizer666 on 10/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Nice warm light, I have replaced 3 low-energy "SPARSAM" 7W lightbulbs (which say "260 lm" in the specifications, so exactly as this SKU) with 3 of these in the Ikea "Orgel Vreten" floor lamp and the color temperature is exactly...
    Cons:
    I got three and two of them had the bottom contact completely rusted, I had to remove the rust before installation. Other than ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good sensor

posted by Dehumanizer666 on 10/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It works, the build quality is really good and it does the work. I have been able to get it work under linux too (google "edorfaus tempered", that is the driver which works for this device)
    Cons:
    None that I have observed
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good

posted by Dehumanizer666 on 10/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's cheap, well built and it works. All cables (european) I have connected to it were holding firmly in the adapter, better than in some other adapters I have, even though someone complained that it's quite loose.
    Cons:
    When connecting european plug to the adapter, the third grounding/earthing contact is not connected, so I wouldn't use it with ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections