• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    H4 90~100W White Car Light Bulbs

posted by Deimon1978 on 04/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They provide a quite brighter lighting in comparing with the lamps like OSRAM NIGHT BRACKER. Lighting coverage is quite good in comparison with the original xenon lighting.
    Cons:
    Do not allows to adjust a clear focus and to perform correct alignment refer to to the requirements for the head covering. For ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super Bright Car Yellow Light Bulbs

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I have installed these H3 bulbs into my PIAA fog lights and the light was just fascinated. Definitely a realy 3000k xenon light pours all around, and allows good light, even in wet weather. Good bulbs quality for good price.
    Cons:
    Temperature is high enough that most likely adversely affect the headlamps from plastic material. No other cons at the moment.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    High Quality Crystal Hard Black Plating Wax

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Quallity is not too bad. Allows to simply use the wax by applying it on the car body. Wax is easy enough to be applied to the surface and gives it to body a former brightness. After the rain just remove drops from the body, and it shine once again like a ne...
    Cons:
    I still in the process of observation. No any at the moment
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections