• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright and excellent light

posted by Dionis666 on 04/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Philips is one of the best brand in cars bulbs in the world. It's easy to install and the bright of the lamp is blue - white The quality of this is great, and the price in deal extreme is fabulous!!!! Better than this is xenon lights HID that are very very ...
    Cons:
    No cons I can think of. The packaging makes it a little hard to take the bulbs out without touching the glass but that's not a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not the worst, not even the best.

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Extremely easy to use. Nice painting. The camera stays securelly locked. It doesn´t work with big cameras. Use it only with personal cameras, like cybershot. I would recommend this to a friend, for sure.
    Cons:
    It seems not to be resistant and the latches do not hold the device very tight.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good little charger

Pros:
    Looks kind of legit(ish) mine came with a dirty smudge on the wire which kind of sucks. but not a big deal. it works to charge phone with most USB ports. (BUT!) Charges iPOD Touch 4th generation as expected. Also charges Blackberry if you switch the USB cab...
    Cons:
    None that I've noticed. It has worked flawlessly for me so far. I don't know how long it will last since it was so cheap, but s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good LED Turn Lights

posted by Dionis666 on 04/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Plug and play. Very easy to install. Goog LED quality, very powerfull in daylight. Very cheap.Looks good on ony bike thay are easy to mount and wire up no one else has them yet around here it looks like an arrow flashing when its going, that looks so cool a...
    Cons:
    cant think of any with this product at this point its just to good to be bad
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections