• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value, works great too

posted by Doody1983 on 12/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    My first unit was a bunk one and didn't work past one Russian welcome screen. MY second one works great. Whats in the box: - 3 cables (USB to mini USB, Mini HDMI to HDMI, and 12V cig. plug to mini USB) - Unit - Suction cup Suction cup works very well, no ...
    Cons:
    It makes a someone annoying 'start up sound' I can't figure out how to turn the screen off when its recording, but it isn't a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad for the money....

posted by Doody1983 on 04/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Start automatically, seems to record over the oldest files on the card - but more time will tell. I modified my mount so it would sit more flush, but the suction mount does seem to hold well, once you get it on there. The cam is very light though so even if...
    Cons:
    It's a little cheap.... the mount is probably where it would break, I reinforced mine with some extra plastic and glue to be sa...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy it if you need something simple yet protective

posted by Doody1983 on 01/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - fits very well for a cheap case - provides back and front coverage while still letting you access the switches and ports - stand feature works great, without having to worry about a kickstand flopping around
    Cons:
    - random colour - mine was green - might be a little warped when you get it - it will straighten out if you keep the ipad face ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections