• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Make any HDMI tv smart at low cost

posted by DrWho198 on 03/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The dongle works nice and fast out of the box. For most people it'll be perfect without any mods and you have yourself a portable media center at a low cost. Play store works very well and it is preinstalled with a nice version of youtube. You can use the O...
    Cons:
    Please take note that these 'CONS' are quite normal and that not everyone will need them: - The USB port works great but for so...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You can't miss with these adapters

posted by DrWho198 on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - A firm connection when you plug a mini jack in the adapter. - Likewise a firm connection when plugging in a 6.3mm jack in the other adapter - Feels very robust. - No loss in sound. - Good grip around the jack to pull it out. - Very nice price for this qua...
    Cons:
    - none, I would lie if I would write anything here
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple but nice working HDMI switch

posted by DrWho198 on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Works great; - No need for an external power source - Clear Picture Quality - Small design - Easy to use IR remote - Auto power on when a device powers on, so no need to push any button.
    Cons:
    - The remote is IR, but I don't know where the sensor is located on the device. But I didn't really have a problem with it, it ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fast cheap tablet, great deal

posted by DrWho198 on 11/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is wonderful tablet, it's speed is remarkably fast for a 1.2GHz processor (processor speed not verified yet). Every app/game I tried so far works fluently and the touchscreen is very sensitive. Even viewing youtube from within the browser is fluently. ...
    Cons:
    Not much was preinstalled, The device was set up in Chinese when taken out of the box. This can be changed back to English or y...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks cute, Quality is ok... but what size???...

posted by DrWho198 on 11/13/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its good quality for what you pay for. if you don't expect it to last for years then you'll be fine. After all, you but this for fun right?
    Cons:
    A decent description of the size would be great. I ordered this item because I thought this would be the right size for my dog....
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great, Cheap but fake Wii-Mote. A must buy item!!!

posted by DrWho198 on 11/13/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Works very well, almost the same as a original wii-mote. Looks identical to the common eye(isn't completely identical, see other thoughts).
    Cons:
    1) while playing games you might hear a high pitched sound. 2) The infra red pointing is a little off compared to my original ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections