5 Reviews SEARCH
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Handbag is ok, but not what I was looking for.

posted by Dsaunders009 on 11/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a nice camera bag for the price. The quality appears to be high...probably too good for what I needed. Price was right and the bag looks great. Although it is not shown in the product picture, my bag came with a red "Canon" logo right w...
    Cons:
    This just did not turn out to be what I wanted. I was looking for a lite bag that I could use to stuff in a cheap video camera...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Standard lock for good price

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a standard bike lock that is virtually identical to several I have bought at a Wal-mart. The only difference is this was about $5 cheaper. Price, quality, functionality, look, were all good. No complaints.
    Cons:
    This has a steel cable, which is a little heavy. So might not be appropriate for high end bikes where you are concerned about ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful device

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a great mount to hold your music/phone device on the bike. It is flexible in terms of size to hold most standard phones and ipods except maybe for the nano's and the smallest types. It attaches pretty easily to the bike and is flexible enough to a...
    Cons:
    The mount can be a little tricky in terms of getting the ipod or iphone in and out. There is a release mechanism that is sligh...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price and useful to have

Pros:
    First off, the price is great. So good, that you really can't expect the highest quality level. But when it arrived, it was better than expected. It doesn't look like it will break after a single use and it clearly performs the function I wanted it for. ...
    Cons:
    Average quality, but fine for the price.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Authentic Cannondale gear for great price

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Received authentic Cannondale branded clothing for an awesome price. Can find the identicle riding suit online at place like REI or at the Cannondale website. DX prices were more than 60% off the best price I found elsewhere. So you can't beat the price....
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections