• Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This thing is freaking awesome!

posted by Eddy14777 on 05/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This little thing is awesome. It's small compact and useful I use ti a lot when I go camping and always keep a full one in my survival kit. Flint will wast a long time. Easy to change wick. Easy to strike after you scrape off coating on flint.
    Cons:
    It's plastic with come metal sheeting around it. It's small and easy to lose. The clip is junk and should be replaced with some...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great bag for the low price

posted by Eddy14777 on 05/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is an awesome bag. Even thoucg it's a clone of the maxpedition remora it still holds up well. This bag is great for hikes and survival kits.
    Cons:
    The only con I have found is that it doesnt smell too good but who cares it's an awesome bag jus use som febreze. Also the zipp...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great belt buckle and good for other things too!

posted by Eddy14777 on 02/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great belt buckle. Easy to use. Can be taken apart to use for other applications ie daft punk helmet. Good build quality. Bright lights. You can control scroll speed. Came with good English instructions. 6 presets is great.
    Cons:
    Not so good build quality but it's ok. The scroll up and down features don't work too good. No protection of circuitry on the b...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little keychain

posted by Eddy14777 on 02/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very good product! It is very simple to use and functions how it is supposed to. Aside from the price the best thing is it's size which allows you to take it anywhere!
    Cons:
    One con I found was that after a while the plastic layer on top starts to come off but it's nothing Glue won't fix!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections