• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and funny case

posted by Eric1987 on 03/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The design is great, once you put your cellphone in, it really looks like you have an old cassette. Very funny to make jokes.
    Cons:
    I used it one week, then you realize that its only purpose is the jokes since it doesn't protect your cellphone at all. It does...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great case for the 3GS

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a great case for the 3GS, i also have it for an iphone 4s. This 2-layer case is really protective and fist perfectly on the cellphone. It covers every whole, and leaves space for the charger. Also comes with nice accessories.
    Cons:
    Once you put it in, it gets really difficult to pull it out. It's almost a certainty that you will break the plastic trying ti ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice armand, suits for 3GS

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    My girlfriend has been using for a long time on the gym with an iphone 3GS without any problem. She can hear music and move along without any issues and the armband does't move.
    Cons:
    The material quality is not the best. If you iphone has a case it gets difficult to put it in, but after some effort it fits in...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product and price

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a great cable and it is worth for the price it's published on DX since some local stores may sell it to you at a bigger price. Apart from that there's not much to say, it does what is suppose to.
    Cons:
    The material is very poor in quality, it's build with a very soft plastic cover, the end details are not the best and the condu...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice holder

posted by Eric1987 on 03/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice cell phone or GPS holder, comes with 3 adapters to mount different types of holders that you already have. The overall quality is good. It adapts very easily to the air vents and you can use the arms to make it more stable.
    Cons:
    In my case, with my car air vents, once it's get in it's very difficult to pull out. Also the arm is very long so it almost rea...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice cell phone holder

Pros:
    Great holder for the cell phone, very tiny and suits great on the car. The small size let's you put it almost every where you want. The sticker is also good, it holds very tight to almost every surface.
    Cons:
    I had a bad experience since a friend and i was installing it and we drop it on the floor and it just broke into two pieces. So...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Greate case for the 4S

Pros:
    It's a great case for the iphone 4S. It suits perfectly, it's very well protective and there's room to charge it, use the volume controls and the power button. The iphone fits perfect into the case, and it's also easy to remove (for example for cleaning)
    Cons:
    None that i can tell about, but the plastic quality can always be better.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great repair part for the 3GS

Pros:
    There is not so much to say about this product. It does what is suppose to, it's an excellent replacement for my broken SIM holder. The overall quality is good, you can barely notice the difference within this and the original part.
    Cons:
    None so far that i can tell about, although the material quality can always we better.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product!

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a great clock, with a original wood design. Very tiny, excellent to have near bed. The light it's very powerful and can be seen for the very distance. It's has a dimmer for the like, so when the night comes it reduces its lighting power. The quality i...
    Cons:
    It took a while until i received it. If you use it with batteries it doesn't long too much.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product and price

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great quaility and design. I connected to my car stereo to listen to my iphone and it worked well. The red color fits great with my car's interior design and the tape format it's very good to pass the cable thru very tiny holes.
    Cons:
    The material that is made of seems very fragile, so if you used it every day try no to move from one side to another since it s...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections