• Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bought 4 none of the worked

posted by FlyGuy007 on 01/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    If they worked they'd be a great toy, super spy and all that stuff. The idea is cool and the packaging is fine
    Cons:
    None of the 4 I bought on two separate orders worked at all. It appears that one leg of the momentary switch is inserted into a...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cool light show

posted by FlyGuy007 on 01/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The light show is very nice, incredible really for a unit this price.
    Cons:
    The main laser points both red and green are visible at all times when that color is illuminated. Not too big an issue but this...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Seems to be missing parts to hold rubbers in place

posted by FlyGuy007 on 01/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well unless I figure out a safe way to secure the rubber to the slingshot it will only make a good paperweight. The construction is OK I guess except for the missing pcs.
    Cons:
    There is just no way to attach the rubbers to the frame. It appears that the sling has beveled holders for the rubbers which le...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well the green plastic case openers are junk

posted by FlyGuy007 on 12/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well, it's cheap. The kit comes in an anti-static bag, not sure why but I guess they had some spares laying around. The screw drivers appear at least to be of acceptable quality but no one will mistake this for quality tools
    Cons:
    The plastics case openers that came with my set were very soft, more like dried bubble gum than hard plastic. The first one bro...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Such a cool little Toy

posted by FlyGuy007 on 11/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is such a cool toy and a real experiment at the same time. Kids always ask how it works!! I bought several and having them all sipping from the same glass is a hoot!! Ok, maybe I have to find more exciting things but this is very cool.
    Cons:
    takes a few minutes to get it set up and they cycle about every 30-60 seconds.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections