• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not "Fake solar"

posted by Fry468 on 01/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Needs FULL sun.. but works nicely.. propeller is invisible once it spins.. less noticable.. the hat arrived in the afternoon but I was able to catch some focused sunlight The propeller spun nicely, the breeze was slight but noticable, this IS solar.... its...
    Cons:
    Solar panel a bit rough, a tin contact on one side looks to be above the resin coating, and one of the lines on the panel is cr...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Made of metal, Strong.. but doesnt fold

posted by Fry468 on 01/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its made of metal, I thought it was going to be plastic, it seems strong and the bearings provide smooth rotation. i'd use this on a car if I had too
    Cons:
    the mounting is a little small.. was unable to close it when trying to mount this onto a PC steering wheel.. the ring just wasn...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Happy with my purchase.. its cute :D

posted by Fry468 on 01/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Slim, Cute and well built with the exception of the key ring.. use this as a spare remote..or put it in your pocket, wallet.. quickly scans through the frequencies to find the control point for any TV.. works on even brands not listed on the packet like OMN...
    Cons:
    Weak keyring.. use it as a remote. not a keyring gadget. Misleading instructions although easy to work out. hold mute untill a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works! (After I brought a new battery for it...)

posted by Fry468 on 01/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The LED Light button glows in the dark when left near a window during the day or a strong light, Decently bright LED Light function The remote quickly finds any TV frequency and works flawlessly... Entertainingly confusing english on the back buying a f...
    Cons:
    Came with the battery flat :( I brought 2 similar remotes this one took the bigger battery.. it was flat on arrival but I repla...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful.. if a little different from the photos

posted by Fry468 on 12/29/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very beautiful.. I brought this because my grandmother had one exactly like it in the 80s.. she payed far more than this.. im amazed by the quality and just the fact that it doesnt look cheap at all.. infact the leather strap.. which as another reviewer rig...
    Cons:
    Has an eagle on the top of it where 12 should be.. looks like the nazi eagle.. without the swastika..and a different brandname....
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small but effective

posted by Fry468 on 03/29/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works out of the box, Mine came with one side of the blade sharpened akin to a razor I didnt have to scrape any paint away for it to work just applied pressure and strike I tried to set the yellow package it came in on fire, but I think there fire resistan...
    Cons:
    For this price, I was looking for something like this to try before buying more expensive versions, No cons I can see apart fro...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections