• Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great quality product, works as expected

posted by Gaudi111 on 08/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The converter is very good build quality. Both connectors are tight and firm. The length is quite adequate. I mainly use it for outputting the video from a Lenovo T420 and it works with no further configuration for both video and audio.
    Cons:
    I haven't found any con. Time will say if it is built to last.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for traveling and other tasks

posted by Gaudi111 on 03/08/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great build quality. Very sturdy. It has a very useful auto-hold setting. This allows to weight a hanging item without having to contort to view the display. Backlight is also great. Very useful range.
    Cons:
    Not really a con, but the top hanging ring is not anatomically designed, so you cannot weight heavy items without using a rod o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice try, but it does not fit well a iPod Video 30

posted by Gaudi111 on 12/23/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The material seems very sturdy and soft. It has just the right transparency. Protects the iPod from scratches altough it does not protect the screen. Just buy a protective film and you are done.
    Cons:
    It is a little bit small for my 30gb iPod Video. It fits snugly around the unit, and does deform to some extent because of this...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent fit, good quality

Pros:
    The screen film is very good quality, very clear and perfect fit. It came nicely wrapped and includes the cloth, altough I found better to use tissue paper + 50% isopropyl alcohol to clean before installation. It adheres by static, so it does not leave sti...
    Cons:
    None so far. Same as sold here for more than USD 5.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality, works as advertised

Pros:
    The build quality seems very good. The cable is thick and strong and the conectors do not look cheap. Comes nicely wraped with USB and dock connector protected with a plastic cap. The length is 120 cm as advertised, the split is located at the middle of the...
    Cons:
    None I can think of.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent item to bring iPod back to life

posted by Gaudi111 on 11/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The item does work as advertised. It fits just right inside an iPod video 5G, though I had to discard some foam and rubber liners (with them the case just does not close fine, putting some internal pressure; after removal of them the fit was perfect and the...
    Cons:
    None so far.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections