• Price: 2
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You don't need to buy it

posted by Guilherme031 on 07/21/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I don't know why I bought it. The colors are beautiful, but... why did buy it? I really don't know. By the way the quality is good. / Eu não sei porque comprei. As cores são bonitas, mas... pra quer comprar? Eu realmente não sei. Aliás, ...
    Cons:
    You don't need to buy, just if you lost your stylus. / Você não precisa comprar ,só se você perdeu sua styl...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 1
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Too expensive, not too useful.

Pros:
    It's a great product, it's perfect to use in games like Metroid Prime Hunters, Call of Duty, Dementium, Brothers In Arms and another games that you don't like to use the convencional stylus. The design is perfect and fits great in my fingers. / É um &#...
    Cons:
    The price is too expensive, because it's just a FINGER STYLUS. Nothing more. / O preço é muito caro, porque é s&...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits great, smells bad!

Pros:
    It's great for you if you want to protect your NDSL. It fits perfect and protect from dust and scratches. / É ótimo para você que quer proteger seu NDSL. Encaixa perfeito e protege de poeira e arranhões. (portuguese)
    Cons:
    It has a bad smell, only that. / Isso fede, só isso mesmo. (portuguese)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Pouch, fits perfect.

Pros:
    It fits perfect and is great for carrying to any place you go. It has a place to put your Carts and your stylus, another to put things like a Cloth, money and other things. / O DS fica perfeito dentro da Pouch, além de ser ótima pra carregar ele p...
    Cons:
    The color is not too white, so it looks like is dirty by dust. / A cor não é tão branca, então parece que t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Case! A+

Pros:
    It's great for people who wants to protect their consoles. It fits perfect and protect my NDS against scratches, drops and other things. It has a good price, and the quality is too good. A+ / Bom pra quem proteger o console, encaixa perfeito e protege dos r...
    Cons:
    The only cons is that is a little bit hard to turn off. / Único contra é que é um pouco difícil desligar o ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections