• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent Pouch with flush fit

posted by Guru2000 on 01/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good fit.The plastic enclosure snaps in really nice. Openings for stylus, camera and headphone to make use comfortable. Reasonable build quality though not leather.
    Cons:
    Can not close the magnetic clip with the headphone jack when inserted. No Belt clip (may be a con for some - not me). No openin...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Reasonable cable

Pros:
    Works same as original HTC mini USB cable, comes at a cheaper price than local stores. The cable is stouter and very flexible - Good build quality of the wire)
    Cons:
    It has no bend protection (unlike the one in the picture) behind the connectors, so prone to breaking similar to original ones.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Battery

Pros:
    Good quality battery. Matches performance of original battery so mAh rating seems honest. Fits perfectly in place for my Touch HD T8282. No heating up issues while charging or during use.
    Cons:
    Mine was manufactured in Oct-2010, a fresh stock should have excelled original battery due to its higher rating, but since it i...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections