• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice adapter.

posted by Havanna250 on 04/28/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Now I can use my microSD cards also as miniSD card. It works perfect and you don't notice any difference in using this or using an original miniSD card. The adapter fits like a real miniSD card. And its cheap also. So a lot of pros.
    Cons:
    A little fiddly when you need to get the microSD card out of the adapter. But thats because it is so tiny and my fingers are ra...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great fitting screen protector for my HTC Touch.

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This screen protector is very easy to apply to the screen. It fits great and it does its job very well. I am using it now for some time and I can see nothing on it. It looks as it was new.
    Cons:
    As always it it a little fiddly to put the screen protector on the screen. You have to be careful not to get any dust particles...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good replacement caps for my Canon lens.

Pros:
    Nice fitting lens caps. They protect the lens very well. I can feel not much difference when I use these or the original Canon caps. But these are very much cheaper.
    Cons:
    Perhaps these lens caps look a little cheap. But they are cheap so what can you say...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and good adapters.

Pros:
    These are very nice quality but very cheap adapters. I use them for my 2Gb microSD cards. The full size SD card that is the result is working fine in the card reader of my computer.
    Cons:
    No real cons. only that it is sometimes a little difficult to get the micrSD card out of the adapter. So don't clip your nails ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stylus, cheap but good replacement!

Pros:
    Using it all the time and it stays all right. It fits very good in my HTC Touch. It is even better than the original! Nice that dealextreme has these for sale. :-)
    Cons:
    No cons, exept for the price, it could be al little cheaper. I do not know what to say anymore to get to 500 characters.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very cheap, very usefull converter

posted by Havanna250 on 03/27/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use converter. Works great and just what you need if you go from Europe to Canada or the United States. Just put them on the European plug and forget about it.
    Cons:
    The converter is not very sturdy. So buy two if you need one.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and fast card

posted by Havanna250 on 03/27/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It works. And fast compared to some other cards. Looks like a quality card to me. And cheap. What more could you want. I use them with my routeplanner and have no complaints.
    Cons:
    No cons. It works. Th review should contain more than 500 characters! That a lot of characters. :-)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Plug and play with Vista!

posted by Havanna250 on 12/12/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It is a perfect remote,no drivers needed works out of the box with Vista. Works also with Girder. Very cheap for a pc remote. The buttons work as described.
    Cons:
    The manual is not very great but a little common sense is enough to understand the working of the remote.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great DCU-60 compatible cable!

posted by Havanna250 on 11/19/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The Sony Ericsson DCU-60 Compatible USB Data Cable works flawlessly with my Sony Ericsson Z320i mobile phone. With Windows Vista I can use it from the Windows Explorer to put new ringtones on it. It is much cheaper than a original DCU-60 cable.
    Cons:
    The first one I got did not work. But I got a new one that works perfect.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great lens cover!

posted by Havanna250 on 11/19/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The lens cover does its job very well. It is easy to use and fits perfectly on the uv filter I use on my lens. The strap is also nice, it is so easy to lose a cap. I know, it happened to me once.
    Cons:
    No, I can not think of any cons, perhaps if I use it longer but thats in the future. We will see.....
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections