• Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good does the job, buy it

posted by ISSA2000 on 06/13/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    ok built, does the job, easy to plug in to usb port works with usb 1+2.0 low power draw, works with usb hub as well
    Cons:
    cd with the program comes with it. but you can dload it? easy to lose lid(where did i put it?)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works well buy it if you need a ps2 keyboard +

posted by ISSA2000 on 06/11/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    if you need a ps2 port its great,. some motherboards no longer have a ps2 port,also will work with device that take power from the ps2/keyboard port to power it..
    Cons:
    the picture show green + purple, but mine are both black, i can tell which ones the ps2 keyboard or mouse...this is very anoww...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works+cheap

Pros:
    works, can use for charger (car) (cigeret lighter to usb)+ this item. also syncs up data for pc
    Cons:
    the sticker was not stuck on(that covers the screw) easy fixed. a little cheap made
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great light for desk

Pros:
    great led lights + flex arm, you can have the leds on and still lock it in place, its looks better than judt using 1 led at the bottem to rotate colours.. leds (white) are very strong, usb hookup If you are going to have a ligh on your desk , its a good pro...
    Cons:
    mine units the grass/weeds etc are not purple but red/orange, noy as good looking as the purple one, a little disaponted on tha...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ITS GREAT, ALL MY CUSTOMERS WANT TO KNOW WHER TO.

Pros:
    Its great all my customers that come into my computer store want to know wher to get it (they askk me to sell mine), i tell them dealextreme is where to get it. Great at night (on/off switch)
    Cons:
    usb- 240v power has us plugs (no good in australia) but iv plug it into my usb hub.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT BUY IT, YOU CANT GO WRONG FOR THE PRICE

Pros:
    it works, mine came to me perfect condition, clip it on, and it protect my 80g ipod clasic (black), use it every day. it looks good - charger works etc.. best thing to protect your ipod, cost is great. very light - little or no weight added.
    Cons:
    packaging could be better More of colours???? clip on top is a littly weak?
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    IF YOU WORK WITH BUILING NEW COMPUTERS ALL DAY GET

Pros:
    I build new pcs all day, get static from the new cases, drives me nuts, since i have it, i just touch the case with it, no more zaps.. i hook it back up to my workbench via plastic hook. Im zap free.............
    Cons:
    none...does the job face (lcd) could be bigger) ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Buy it...

posted by ISSA2000 on 06/02/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    iv got a HC SD card 16g transcend card class6 same sd card in a 62 in 1 reader get 6.7 read/6.2 write.. put it in this puppy i then get 21mn/sec read and 20.8 mb/sec write... and its holds the sd card in it
    Cons:
    brown? light usage upside down? easliy lose cap? no keychain.... build is ok for what it is?
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections