• Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pro Rechargable hair clippers

posted by Jamerson13177 on 11/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I was genuinely surprised by how well the set worked and it actually did look professional. Rather than having four different clipper heads it has a changeable varying size built in clipper head which is convent. It also comes with scissors a comb and some ...
    Cons:
    Something i was kinda dissapointed by but should learn to accept.... Deal extreme have a habit of only producing eletronics wit...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BEST DEALS EXTREME EARPHONES AVALIABLE

posted by Jamerson13177 on 11/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good plastic to fit well inside your ears, as well as it being strong and soft. The cord is good aswell, not too plastic feeling but not so silicone like that it is a dust magnet.
    Cons:
    Only con is its shelf life, sure you might have to buy another in 2 months but cmon the price is right
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Deals extreme you've let me down

posted by Jamerson13177 on 05/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This might sound crazy but the cord that connects the earphones to your device is pretty dang amazing. it must be a new type of plastic hybrid. very velvety, and not too sticky (dust magnet wise)
    Cons:
    Well.... where do i begin: I was expecting metallic earphones, was that not in the description? The build of the earphones were...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Advise caution to buyers:

posted by Jamerson13177 on 05/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good sound quality and completly blocks out noise
    Cons:
    i didnt enjoy these very much. they didnt feel very good in my ears and i constantly had to take them out of my ears to check...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great repelant

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Works great on flying and crawling insects -mice too -invasive as in you dont have to suffer from it in any way, just plug it in and it does its job quitely and effeciently -seemingly long lasting effects! i used it for a month, and left it out for abou...
    Cons:
    There are quite a few: -The device is given in an unfamillar power point plug, i assume an Asian one. i had to buy a adapter t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ipod meet ifake =)

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great resembelance to the real ipod earphones! very very very cheap!! i could buy 30 of these before it adds up to one real ipod earphone!! great fit into the ears too Good noise cancelation + doesnt leach out to the environemt eg other people cant hear ...
    Cons:
    -The plastic piece connecting to the earphone its self feels a little stiff -bass is lacking
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Another great buy

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Amazing price. Cant be beat... Kmart Target they wanted me to pay atleast 5 times more than that!! works well, little effort required
    Cons:
    -Quality - for 7 dollars, you cant expect it to be made of the best polymers. i found a problem with the wire being loose, i a...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections