• Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funny thing

posted by JamesB009 on 03/12/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Premium 8x/8-Point Cross Starburst Lens Filter (58mm) Pros: - Easy to install on the camera - Nice filter - Really cool effects. - Feels solid, kinda heavy. Definatly a good thing. - Shoot in the dark for the bes effect I would say.
    Cons:
    cons: - The bos that it came in is not the best thing. Its a little bit big for the filter, so it kinda moves arround in the bo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Pros: - No need for expensive batteries anymore. - Fits perfectly in my Wii Fit Balance Board - well designed and very easy to use (just have to plugin a mini-usb into the battery while it is in the balance board)
    Cons:
    Cons: - Cheap build, but it works. - Its not very long, but you can just charge it overnight. I dont assume you play more then ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Digital Camera Lens Cover/Cap with Strap for Canon (58mm) Pros: - It says Canon on the cap. - Got a little rope on it. - You cant loose this one. - Fits nice on my Canon EOS 500D 18-55 KITlens with UV filter. - Good price for a lens cover.
    Cons:
    Cons: - No cons, especially not for this price!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice

Pros:
    YongNuo RS-802/C1 Remote Shutter Switch for Canon 1000D/Pentax K20D/Samsung GX-20 + More Pros: - It fits on the Canon EOS 500D - Does the job - Very cheap - Easy to take bulp pictures
    Cons:
    Cons: - None that I can think of at the moment
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, for the price

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Designer's Noise Isolation In-Ear Stereo Headset (3.5mm Jack/110cm Cable) - Good fit. - Extra ear buds for every body's fit. - Sounds good, nice bass. - 32 ohm, so they fit on everything without exploding. - Very cheap - Good build
    Cons:
    Cons - None that I can think of actually.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

Pros:
    - Fits perfectly on my Canon EOS 500D - Easy to take vertical pictures now! - Double the battery capacity. - Good looking, and its makes the camera a bit bigger and more heavy, I like that cause it feels more like a real camera now.
    Cons:
    - First time I put it on, it didn't work. I had te remove it and put it back on, then it worked. Haven't took it off since then...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awsome!

Pros:
    I did not expect much for a replacement battery at this price (originals cost around 12 to 15 euros in Holland), but I was very happily surprised when my DealExtreme battery arrived. The battery fits in the camera exactly the same as my original Canon batte...
    Cons:
    - None that I can think of, just perfect and very cheap.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the job

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Pros: - Very, and I say very cheap. - Better and easier then batteries. - Easy to recharge - Better then buying new batteries every time
    Cons:
    Cons: -Build quality is nog the best. - Need recharging after a couple of hours play.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and simple

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Pros: - Very easy to use. - Very easy to install. - Very easy to understand - Best way to control a noisy fan.
    Cons:
    Cons: - Best job for 1 fan, for multiple fans, maybe not the best there is. - None more that I can think of right now.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections