• Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great device with one side effect

posted by Jazzeddie1234 on 12/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This usb charger works great, is a very useful size (small but not too small) and charges all my usb devices just fine. My android phone is a bit sensitive to some chargers but is happy to accept charge from this one
    Cons:
    The usb charger generates a lot of electrical noise and interferes with my car's immobiliser when plugged in and charging my ph...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's really big!

posted by Jazzeddie1234 on 09/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Can hold really big devices and there is plenty of adjustment. There is a lever on the back that easily locks the slider in place. The suction cup is strong and easy to attach. I use a little water o the pad to ensure a good grip - I don't want my tablet...
    Cons:
    The holder is attached to the neck using the fairly universal clip system (insert into holder and slide down to lock). This me...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful unit, good value

posted by Jazzeddie1234 on 11/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Really simple unit - just plug it in the 12v outlet and plug in the appliance. Really simple.
    Cons:
    The fan is full on all the time and being a small (tiny)fan, it makes a fair noise for it's size. In a car it is not a problem...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little gadget

posted by Jazzeddie1234 on 11/01/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Simple to set up and use. You don't need the instructions since the buttons are clear. Makes and interesting beep between tracks when playing an SD card but not too intrusive. Easy to tune on the unit and radio.
    Cons:
    The volume is a little low when playing an SD card so may need to reset my MP3s at a higher level when converting. Also the tr...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does wierd things to my 6500 slide!

posted by Jazzeddie1234 on 06/17/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Looks good and quality is fine. Attached on my belt easily and I thought I had a bargain. Phone fits neatly in the pouch and the cover is easy to open and close. Still looking good. Then my phone did a strange thing - see the cons!
    Cons:
    Every time I put my nokia 6500 slide in the pouch and close the flap, the phone would beep - take it out and the phone had unlo...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections