• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great controller for the price

posted by JesusChrist777 on 10/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Very easy to use, just push the ps-button and you are connected(the first time you connect it to the PS3-system you must use usb-cable.) -Weight is pretty much the same as the original PS3 60GB controller, the size and "feel" is the same
    Cons:
    -Comes without charging cable, so you may need to buy an extra charging cable
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal

posted by JesusChrist777 on 09/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Can't complain about the price, it's 3-4 times cheaper than original the PS3 controller in Norway. Build quality is superb, no annoying sound whilst playing. Connecting to PS3 with no problems over usb and bluetooth. Feels just like the original PS3 control...
    Cons:
    The analog sticks is just A LITTLE less sensitive/responsive, so presiciondriving/shooting will not be 100 prosent precise, but...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great flashlight

posted by JesusChrist777 on 09/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Compact construction, smud threads, and very powerfull for a flashlight of this size! Doubble O-rings at the battery-end og the flashlight. Very cheap, I bougth 3 of this kind! 5 Mode funktion + memory feature is nice! (100%,50%,+/-10%,strobe,SOS), half...
    Cons:
    I think the on/off/5mode-botton is just a little to hard to push in(I use it on my bicycle)
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections