4 Reviews SEARCH
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great quality, cheap price, have not received anything bad so far.

posted by Joler1302 on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * Build quality is great, does not feel cheap or flimsy. * All logos and texts to be pretty much original. * I'm not sure i'd be able to tell the difference between a "Genuine" and these OEM's. * Easy to install if you have proper tools. * Plastic...
    Cons:
    * Sometimes things like the speaker hole are a little mis molded, but only fractions of a millimeter, which the naked eye can't...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great but cheap GENUINE zippo from DX!

posted by Joler1302 on 09/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -It feels very sturdy. -All the parts feel genuine. -Put some fuel on it and it lights on fist strike. -Really, really cheap!
    Cons:
    -Bottom flint screw is tightened really hard(Probably from the Zippo Factory) and the metal in the screw feels kinda weak. - No...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great quality picks

posted by Joler1302 on 11/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -Nice hold, not flimsy -Metal might come a tiny bit bend, but nothing that will effect you. -Great for beginners or experts. I open a lock in about 1 or 2 trys.
    Cons:
    -Theres pretty much no cons -Only thing is about how theres tape on the plastic bag it comes in, that will make it pretty much ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great

posted by Joler1302 on 08/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Is easy to use if you have an Wifi adapter(USB) already, i simply bought this and applied it! Can go on adapter both without stand and with! Increases my signal slightly! No heating problems, or or anything with the signal dropping.
    Cons:
    The stand with a long cord will decrease the signal, dont use it! Not really a con but the bottom connector is kinda big(bigge...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections