Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Can handle many LEDs in series.
- Good quality PCB
- Efficiency is high, measured 96% (25 V input, 24V LED output) without rectifier.
- Uses Rubycon japanese capacitor
- Analog or PWM dimmable (if you can solder small things)
- Reliable, I have been runn...
- Not 40V as specified, the chip can handle up to 30V and the cap on the board is good for 25V.
- The dim input on the driver ...
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.