• Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, but the price...

posted by Joseph1987 on 11/18/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Let's see, it worked fine, it's LEDs are bright and the instalation was very easy on Windows XP. It does what it's supposed to, and it's great for IM like MSN meseenger. Vamos ver, funcionou bem, seus LEDs são brilhantes e a instalação foi bem fácil no Win...
    Cons:
    The built quality is not that good, and the LEDs are not bright enough to light the room. If I would buy another webam right no...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looks like it's original

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's very cheap! I bought it with some concerns about speed, but after testing it I saw that it was kind fast to write and read. It looks like an original Sony memory card, which I really don't know if it is. Here in Brazil it costs about twice this price, ...
    Cons:
    The price is so low that I really question myself if this is a good quality card, but as it is working so far with a great spee...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It worked just fine

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The price is just great, here in Brazil it costed about $50 dolars by the time I bought it. It came in a very protective package, I replaced the one I broke with this and it's working perfectly after 2 months of use.
    Cons:
    I think the built quality is not that good, but considering the price it totally worth.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections